My Busy Life... Chpt 6

So after about half an hour after my little talk with Johnny, I am now trying to take orders from people who refuse to even look at me, let alone listen.

"Miss? Do you know what you would like yet? Or would you like me to come back in a couple of minuets?" I asked the lady again; for about the hundredth time now.

She looked at me again, and stuck her nose in the air, again. "No, I am perfectly fine thank you." she said, looking as if she was going to now refuse to order. Her partner looked at me sympathetically, as if he was trying to apologise for her behaviour, without actually saying anything.

"Dear, what would you like? Because you do understand that if you don't let the young girl here take our order, we won't get anything at all?" He asked, with a hint of power Biden in his voice.

She looked at him quite alarmed at first, then softened backto how her face was before; twisted and contorted. "Fine. I will have pasta then if you all want me to order so soon! And you haven't even let me complete the menu just yet." She seemed to have a small frown on that her partner ha actually used a different tone to her then what he had been before when he was trying to reason with her.

I nodded and smiled; not really wanting to say anything to make the situation worse. I then walked off to the kitchen to hand in the order when Johnny caught me by the stand.

"Hey! How's everything going? Is it as fun as you thought it would be?" He asked, looking slightly amused by something.

I nodded slowly, to tired and suspicious to do it any faster. "Sure, if it wasn't for annoying customers who decide that they aren't going to order their food until they have read the whole menu just to check and make sure she can have the same as she would as soon as she had seen the stupid pasta from across the room as soon as she walked through the stupid front door..." I stopped, trying to breathe again. I really have to learn how to control my anger...

Johnny, however, found my annoyance very amusing, because he just laughed at me, whilst I tried to calm myself back down. I swear, I should take anger management classes sometimes. Unless of cause, someone puts me in a mental home first, which they have all have been threatening since I was in my early teens. But still, I have never been sent... Yet.

"Don't worry, darling. She does this all the time." He said, once he had calmed down. He nodded over to the customer who had just gotten me worked up, smirking as e spoke. And just to make it better, Ricky came up from behind me, with a large amount of dirty dishes, as he headed towards the kitchen sink to wash up the pots. He looked back over his shoulder, as he realised I was looking over at him, with a raised eyebrow at why he was carrying all of the dirty dishes that one of the other guys was supposed to be collecting.

Oh, hey guys. Stevie went for his break, so I thought I would go get the dishes." he smiled at my confused face. I smiled back, nodding my head in understandment. He then started smirking at me, looking at me like he knew something, and whatever it was, it seemed amusing by the look on his face .

"So... How's the customers treating you? Have you had any that are annoying or driving you insane just yet?" He chuckled, and Johnny laughed at him, smiling and walking away to go cook he had let get maybe to high, I would have thought anyway.

I glared at him, showing him just how bad I thought they were. But all he did as laugh at me, and nod his head.

"I take it as a yes then." He laughed. He just about calmed it down to a chuckle after my glare intensified.

"I didn't think it was possible for one person to be SO ANNOYING! Like, honestly! How long does it take one person to look through a menu..!"

"Especially seeming though she comes here every week. And she orders the same thing every time..." Ricky smirked. I just stood there, with my mouth wide open.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I whisper yelled. However before I could shout anymore, I turned and walked away to go serve some one else who had just walked in through the doors.

"Hello, and welcome to Simpson's Festival. Table for two, yes?" The couple in front of me nodded. I then lead them to a table in the back which was very calming and romantic, only because it was one of the only places with two seats left. Today it was packed.

"Wow. This is beautiful..." The lady said, as she looked around.

"Not as beautiful as you, m precious." The man replied. I had to try and hide my reactions to how adorable the couple were acting, as I told them I would be back in a couple of minuets to get there orders, but asking if they wanted drinks before I left.

I then walked back over to the kitchen to see if any of my orders were done, when I found that one was completed, and another was just on its was. So I took the food, and placed it on the table the customers that had made the easy choice, and walked back over to get the drinks for the couple that I had just sorted.