Getting Ready For Step 3

This is dedicated to Specialkk5 because she made the amazing cover that won. It was really hard to choose, each cover was amazing! If anyone could tell me how to post pictures with a chapter please PM me or tell me how to in a comment! Thanks!

Here are the results:

5 people said a) I have no clue, but I want you to upload fast so I can find out!

No one said b and they believed them!

1 person said c) I think that ___ is threatening her. Most people said that the person was Claire, though some people just didn't know who the peron was! One person said it was a friend or family member

4 people said d) I think that ___ is going to happen to her if she stays with Derek. One person cleverly thought that Derek would get hurt or punished if they stayed together, while another person thought Claire would spread a rumor about Natalie. Then again, another person thought Claire would hurt or kill Natalie! Yet another person said that Natalie was in for public humiliation!

Then there was one person who was just happy that Derek still liked Natalie! :P Thanks for appreciating that... no one else mentioned it!

The actual reason will not be revealed until much much later in the story! Sorry, I just wanted to know what you thought! None of you guessed who the person is, and it's a very special surprise... At the very end of this chapter I will have the POV from the person who is the "bad guy" to give you hints!

OK, to my little speech about how many comments, votes, etc. I want you guys to do! The expectation is... as many as possible! I would prefer at least 10 comments from different people now that I have over 50 fans (wow, thanks!) and at least 10 votes, but I know that some of you forget to do me that small favor of pressing the orange button :( Please try your hardest to remember!

Thank you to the following people for fanning me and creating characters in this chapter:

tickledpink93 created Geena

cloclo77 created Cloe

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I now have over 50 fans! I am so excited! You guys are amazing! I hope that eventually I can make a chapter of this story that is available only to fans to reward you guys... I never imagined having more than, like, 10 fans! :) You guys are amazing!!

VOTE, COMMENT, LOVE IT... READ!!!!! Thanks again for all you have done to comment and vote! Presenting...

Getting Ready For Step 3

"Pink, or blue?" Ava asked Eve while I grabbed a pair of earrings for Karen to try on.

It was just past six, and everyone was sleeping over at Ava's house to pick out things for the dance. I, meanwhile, was trying to stay focused on what my friends were saying as oppposed to what Hannah had said.

"He really didn't want to, he likes you too." Hannah's words brought a smile to my face until I remembered what the siblings had said after.

"Definitely blue!" Eve said, and flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder, bringing me back into the tedious present.

"Long, or short?" I asked Karen, trying not to seem stressed. She pointed to the long earrings that sparkled in the low lighting. I agreed with a small smile and nod.

"Okay, Natalie, we've asked everyone but you! Who do you want to dance with?" Eve asked me. The other girls paused, waiting for my answer. I hadn't told them about my plan yet, but I guess that I could at least ask them to "force" me to dance with you-know-who.