Step 1: Get Him To Like You

Hi! OK, this has been a big hit so far, so I'm going to try to post as much as I can. Just remember though, if I don't post for a while it just means I'm making that chapter extra good! Thank you so much to susannahbenn44 for letting me name a character after her, gigglingzebra for letting me name a character after her, and ninjette_demon_1727 for creating Zoe. They all fanned me! Thanks so much guys! Thanks to country_gulf for being the first to comment on the last chapter!

I hope you like this chapter, it took me forever! Oh, and I MUST get at least 5 replies to this question before I post the next part! ENJOY! Here is...

Step 1: Get him to like you

I woke up and hopped out of bed, remembering the previous day. I was ready to put my plan into action.

I put on a blue tank-top with green, blue and pink flowers all over it and a cute white skirt that was just above my knees. The outfit said casual yet pretty. Perfect for step 1.

Step 1: Talk to him. Ask him if you're still friends. If you are, great, talk to him a lot and get close before go to step 3. If not, go to step 2.

I looked it over while brushing out my long brown hair. I put a little flower in it to match my dress before running down the stairs.

"Hi Zoe." I said to my sister, glancing at her bored expression.

She's my twin, but we looked nothing alike. She have shiny, dark black hair that fell down to her shoulders and that she was in the process of curling, while I have brown hair that's long and wavy. Zoe was wearing a black, skin-tight shirt that had the word love printed in big, capital, pink letters across it. Her skinny jeans, even I had to admit, completed the outfit perfectly.

"Hi Natalie!" Zoe replied as if my tone of voice hadn't mattered. "So, are you and Derek going to do something tonight? Oh wait, that's right, you can't! Oh, sorry for bringing up the almost perfect relationship you had going on!"

Tears pricked at my eyes, and I ran up the stairs, too embarassed to stay downstairs. Me and my stupid emotions.

"Natalie?" My mom called to me as I passed her, but I didn't stop until I heard the loud slam of my door being shut.

I buried my head in my pillow as my 19-year-old sister, Susannah, stepped into the room, ready to go to college, but waiting on my behalf. She was probably the nicest big sister in the world, sometimes meaning that she gets all the good things and I always get in trouble. She was the complete opposite of Zoe, who I'm sure said that on purpose.

"Hi Nat." Susannah sat down on my bed next to me. I didn't reply.

"Listen, I know that you're upset about Derek right now, but he isn't worth it! I mean, he was always the cool, bad boy type of person, and you aren't at all like that!"

I wanted to scream at Susannah. She is sometimes just like everyone else. He wasn't a "bad boy", he was a nice, cute boy who liked me a lot. The only think that could even be considered "bad" about him was that his parents owned a motercycle. But, it's not like I've ever been on it!

"He wasn't like that! Your just like everyone else Susannah, thinking he's mean. Was he ever mean to you? Uh, apparently no one understands..." I thought back to the dance, and let myself bring back unwanted memories...

"Bye!" Derek called to my parents as we left my house. He opened the door for me and I slid into the passenger seat. Starting the engine, we began the short drive to the school.

When we got there, we saw that the gazebo was adorned with lights, and that people everywhere were dancing. He opened my car door for me again and helped me out of the car.