Angelic: Chapter 15

Listen to the youtube clip at the side while you're reading. It's the song Rahim's playing on the piano.  It's called Nuvole Bianche by Ludovico Einaudi...it's really beautiful. Anyway, thanks a bunch for reading! :) Love y'all! 

My brain has been constantly buzzing on about Rahim.  How can I seduce the only man alive oblivious to my spell?  There seriously has to be a handbook on how to seduce stubborn men.  I laugh to myself, causing several people sitting around me at the sweet smelling café to give me slightly concerned glances.  If I were them, I’d be staring too.  Maybe that’s how I’ll make my money.  Write a book on how to seduce people.  Well, firstly, become an angel.  It’s not all that hard, just find one angel parent, hope they’re immoral, and then find a girl who has a freakish need to touch you.  I can tell it’s going to be a hit already. 

            For the time being, I doubt I can find a book on how to seduce your ‘subject’, unless there’s an angel library.  Even if there was, it would be in the restricted section.  What I’m attempting to do is completely illegal.  I laugh out loud again.  My somehow charming chortle roams around the café.  I’m a fugitive.  Definitely nuts, their thoughts shout at me.  Yeah, well maybe I am.  I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.  Normal people don’t spend this much time trying to get one single human guy.  Most will settle for the hundreds of others that will buy them whatever they want, and become whoever they want them to be. 

            I take a sip of the steaming hot coco, the whip cream coating my lips.  I lick them lightly with the tip of my tongue.  Yet another bonus of hot coco over coffee.  If you ask for a coffee with whip cream, people will look at you like you’re moronic.  Hot coco?  Not at all.  Clearly, I’ve been working on my lunatic (or lack thereof) image.

            My mind starts to conjure up pictures of Rahim again, and plans so elaborate that they couldn’t possibly work.  My favorite idea was the one I thought of when I did a little dance whilst sitting to Party in the USA.  Have a group of friends follow him around and try to date him.  If he tries to reject them, maybe there’s something seriously wrong with the boy, like he’s gay.  Not like that’s ‘seriously wrong’.  It’s only seriously wrong if it’s Rahim, considering that he’s my future husband.  Not that he knows that.  I chuckle to myself again.  It would be just my luck to fall for a gay boy.  Exactly like me.  Then, once they seduce him I come waltzing in holding his favorite coffee (Oh yeah, I seduce Brian briefly to get Rahim’s favorite hot beverage) and hand it to him.  He gratefully escapes his admirers and I act all down to earth.  Then, he realizes I’m perfect for him and we kiss.  VOILA!

            I shake my head.  I seriously need some sleep.  It would be majorly helpful if I stopped getting high off hot coco.  The chocolaty goodness is much too delectable to resist! 

            Or maybe there’s something he doesn’t like about you, Sarionah.  Did you ever consider that?  Most of the time, I hate my subconscious.  It’s always telling me the awful truth; while I would much rather waltz around hoping that he has some problem that I can fix.  Like he’s a mass murderer.  That would be understandable.  I could kill people with him.

            Yeah, I definitely need some sleep.

            “Are you all right, miss?” a voice asks from behind me. 

            I jump, nearly spilling the gooey chocolate contraption all over myself.  “Yeah, no, I mean…um, yeah, I’m fine,” I mumble exactly like the idiot I’m proving myself to be.  I thought you were better than this, Sarionah!  You don’t care what people think, remember?