CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: THE MELEE

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee and Jeonghan were at a vacant room together. By that time, there were merely a number of students left in the campus.

"It's your last day today at last!" Seunghee excliamed.

Jeonghan laughed at her. She was acting really childish with her hands up in the air.

"Yeah, but I'm thinking of finding another job," Jeonghan joked.

"What?" Seunghee's expression changed from delighted to disappointed.

"Just kidding," he laughingly said.

"Agh! You're getting used to making fun of me these days," she whined.

"I'm sorry, you're just too cute when you sulk."

"Go on, leave now, you'll be late in your last day."

"Come on Seunghee..."

He embraced her sidewardly trying to console her. But she wasn't about to succumb to him just yet. She ignored his gesture. Taking that as a no, he nibbled gently at her neck tickling her in the process.

"Jeonghan! Alright! It's alright! Stop it!"

He did not stop instantly, and he turned her around to face him. He kissed her sweetly.

"I'll never get bored of making fun of you," he uttered.

"You just wait when I'm the one to do so," she replied.

He kissed her once again. He became very passionate doing it that Seunghee felt light-headed. He was getting used to kissing her, like sipping coffee in the morning or drinking milk at night. It was becoming a habit.

It was getting steamy that Seunghee had to lightly push him away for him to stop.

"You're running late Yoon Jeonghan."

"It's okay, just a little bit more."

He was about to kiss her again but she put her index finger on his lips.

"Nope! That's enough for today."

Jeonghan gave up and let her go. She fixed herself as he stared at her lovingly.

"When can I have you Oh Seunghee?"

She blushed at the sudden query. He was staring at her tenderly. Looking at his face, she had to assure him. She touched his nose with her finger.

"Soon Yoon Jeonghan. Very soon."

He smiled with an expression that was willing to wait.

"But for now, you have to go to your part-time job!"

She softly gave him a push to the door so he so could go. He might stay longer if she didn't.

"Alright. Alright. Don't stay out too late okay?"

"Yes, I'll go home as soon as I finish this."

Then he walked out of the room and left her.

Seunghee sat down scribbling on her notes for a while when she received a message. It was from Chanyeol. Hey, I'm here at your school. I know a professor here and I'm waiting for him at this practice room. Can you accompany me for a while? I'm at room 304. Thanks. Seunghee answered his message, It's almost 7pm. But okay, I'll drop by to see you right now. She was through with her notes by then so she agreed to come. It was just for a moment. She had time before going home.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee entered the vacant practice room. It was 7pm.

"Chanyeol-shi? He said we'll meet here."