CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THEIR RELATIONSHIP (PART TWO)

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan looked at Seunghee who had a very surprised expression.

"Oppa! What are you doing here? How did you find this place?"

She went over them. Jeonghan stood right up, allowing Sehun to relax. Sehun then fixed his clothing that was a bit wrinkled by Jeonghan.

"I was at the plaza earlier and I saw you with this suspicious guy. So I followed you secretly behind. I don't quite trust this guy,"Sehun said.

"Oppa, this is just so unexpected," Seunghee uttered.

"I’m in no way suspicious or whatever you’re accusing of me. What are you a detective or something?" Jeonghan said.

Sehun gave him a death stare. Seunghee just laughed a bit, it was the first time she heard Jeonghan be snarky. He didn't like the guy as much and vice versa. But she happily welcomed her cousin.

"Well, Sehun oppa, let me introduce to you my one and only loving boyfriend, Jeonghan. Jeonghan, this is the cousin I was just talking about, Sehun oppa."

"You already told him about me? What a waste. I wanted to brag about myself," Sehun muttered.

"Well, too bad. I already know. You're an egomaniac aren't you?" Jeonghan dissed.

"Jeonghan, stop it..." Seunghee tried to stop him.

"Well, I have myself to boast about obviously. Can't you see the difference? You want to try me out? Why don't we just settle this with a dance battle?" Sehun provoked.

"Well I won't let that pass. When do you..." Jeonghan was saying but Seughee cut him off.

"No!!! You guys, stop! Stop it!"

The tension was building up and it was only their first meeting. Seunghee had to stand between them by then. They were both so fired up staring sharply at each other.

"Stop it okay? You'll be staying here oppa so you better make up now. Don't make a bigger deal out of this."

"What?? I didn't say yes yet Seunghee," Jeonghan groused.

"Please..."

She was begging for him, with her hands together before her face and her lips formed a sheepish smile. If only Sehun was not there, he could have kissed her that instant. She was cunningly cute. She almost got him to say yes. But she forbade him to kiss her again that day, he remembered.

"Please... Please..."

But if that was not enough, she grabbed his arm and snuggled by it. Jeonghan just stared at her confused. She would do this just to let this cousin of hers stay with me? But he was giving in, he never really was good at dealing with her. But just before he could say a word, Sehun pulled Seunghee away from him and put her beside him, with his arm around her shoulders.

"I won't let this bastard take advantage of you this way, my dear cousin," Sehun said.

"What?" Jeonghan uttered.

"Oppa..."

Seunghee wanted to go back to him but he held her still.

"You're not meeting this guy here, in his condo unit as long as I’m around. Come on Seunghee, let's go," Sehun commanded.

"What? Wait, oppa! Jeonghan!"

Sehun was dragging her away. Jeonghan was getting mad. How could he keep her away from him just like that? He had no choice.

"Jeonghan!"

"Alright! He can stay. For the time being."

Sehun stopped his tracks and Seunghee fled from his grasp. She went back to Jeonghan's side in an instant the same way Sehun turned around to look at them. Both of them were gazing at him fiercely but he smiled lopsidedly.