CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE DESTITUTION (PART TWO)

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"I knew it. You can't lie to me. It's written all over your face."

Seunghee was really disappointed. Her cousin just had to do it. She would really nag at him when she sees him.

"Yes, he did. But that's because I'm really infatuated with you," Chanyeol uttered.

She was caught off guard. What is he saying? She said to herself. Looking at him, he was displaying a very sincere expression.

"I respect Jeonghan-shi. I respect the relationship you have with him but what should I do with the feelings I have? I know I will only regret it if I don't tell you about it now. So I wish you'd hear me out. I really like you Oh Seunghee. Will you consider going out with me?"

"No. I will never do that as long as I'm with Jeonghan. I'm sorry Chanyeol-shi. I came here to tell you that this will be the last time I'm seeing you. I don't want Jeonghan to think that I'm letting other guys woo me while I have him. He's everything I got right now. And I don't want to lose him because of anybody. So if you'll excuse me, I really have to go. Goodbye."

Seunghee stood up and walked away from him. He was speechless. He had never been so rejected his entire life.

As she was walking away, Seunghee heaved a sigh. It was nerve-racking. She had never done declining someone as harsh as she did to Chanyeol. But she was really irritated by the fact that Sehun had to interfere with her relationship with Jeonghan to this extent. It wasn't a simple prank anymore. He was really trying her patience.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan's vision was twirling, his head was spinning and his body was feeling numb. What was happening? Just a moment ago, he drank another shot of rhum that Sehun gave him. Then his mind and body started feeling weird. He was losing his senses. He did not know what was happening anymore.

"Jeonghan-shi, hey, are you okay?" Krystal asked.

She was all over the groggy Jeonghan. Sehun went over them and started carrying him.

"It's time!" Sehun yelled.

"How cheap. But I like him," Krystal said.

"Then he's all yours," Sehun uttered.

"Woohoo!" the others shouted.

"Make him forget girl," Sohyun said.

"Don't you know how good I am?" Krystal said proudly.

"(whistling) Can I try next time?" JB murmured.

"You wish," Krystal retorted.

"Help me Kai," Sehun said.

"Yep! This will be a scandal. Hahaha," Kai laughed.

"This better be," Sehun muttered.

Sehun and Kai lifted Jeonghan to a private room where Krystal followed. She was really intoxicated too. Alcohol had controlled them all by that time. They laid Jeonghan down the bed.

"So this is where we leave you. Enjoy!" Sehun bade.

"You bet I will," Krystal said.

"Be gentle with him, I bet he's a virgin," Kai reminded.

"I've always liked virgins you know," Krystal replied.

Sehun and Kai paced their way out of the room and locked it. She started stripping her clothes off. She was easily attracted to guys like him and she had always been the daring type. She towered over him only in her underwear and started unbuttoning his shirt.