Chapter 1: The Beginning

Connor's P.O.V 

-----------------------------

I'll have to start from the beginning. Well my name is Connor McKnight and I'm an orphan. My dad died in a car accident and since my mom and my stepdad were a coequal couple they were killed along with my newborn baby sister.

I never liked orphanages so whenever i got adopted by a family they began to dislike me as soon as they got to know me. And every family that adopted me ended up bringing me back to the orphanage. So I ran away from the orphanage when I was 10 and lived with robbers who paid me a small amount of what they stole but provided me with food and shelter.

After 3 years of earning money and practicing my abilities (not for good obviously) I decided to go to Powers Advancement Institute or PAI. PAI trained students to use their abilities for good while also teaching them the normal school subjects like math, science, etc. PAI also includes dorms and a large campus. In order to get into PAI you either had to have a rich parent or have to pay $6,000 to get in for your entire school experience which included Elementary, Middle, and High School.

By the time I had earned the money to go to PAI it was the second semester which meant that I had to learn faster than the other students. But I was okay with that because I had learned things in one week that would take the other robbers a year. Plus normal people started using their abilities at 13 when they could begin to control them but I started at 10.

Since I had never been good at making friends I didn't try anymore. I was expecting to only study and get good grades so I could make my parents proud. My mom wouldn't have cared about my grades, just that I was happy. But stubborn old me doesn't like to listen. I had everything planned all i was going to so in school was focus on my work and don't get into fights. Not getting into fights was going to be hard for me since a barely got along with anyone on the streets and had to fight for respect.

Oh did I forget to mention that I live in a planet called Earth.2 and that in this planet depending on when you are born you get super human abilities. And of course what I consider the most important part of this planet is that once you fall in love you can never fall in love with anyone else. You can marry someone else but not be in love with them.

READ

VOTE

AND COMMENT