Part 8

Cindy's Pov.

I stretch and open my eyes to see the ceiling. This ain't mah room. Mah body hurts like hell! I turn my head and my eyes widen. Riley! I slept with Young Reezy!! I look under the covers to see that we both naked!

"Ah!" That doesn't wake him up. He just grunts. I hit him. "Reezy!!"

He grunts again and sits up. When he sees me he grins a mischievous grin. "Sup, C-murph."

I pull the covers to hide my breast. "You jackass! You know whachu dun?"

"Aye. You weren't complaining last night."

"Coz you was busy fucking me!!" I scold. He just stretches. "Riley! Imma hoe now!"

He blows a raspberry. "You ain't no hoe."

"You took away mah virginity befo I turned 18...imma hoe."

"Look on the bright side," he flings an arm around me. "You mah hoe."

"Oh yay..." I say sarcastically.

"Aye C-murph. It wasn't that bad was it?" He asks.

I shrug. "No..."

He smirks. "Round two?"

I blush and turn my head. "Guess it couldn't hurt..."

Jazmine's Pov.

I'm lying on something lumpy. I open one eye and see I'm in the living room. I force the other eye open and notice I'm not in a bed. Under me is Huey, he lies on his back with his hands behind his back, just like he does when he leans on the tree on the hill

Our tree. At least that's what I like to call it.

Taking the advantage I snuggle on him and gently dig my head into his chest, careful not to wake him up and inhale his scent. Smells like soap. I suppress my giggle. I don't know if this counts as sleeping with him, but I sure hope it does. I move up and down as he breathes and rest my head on his chest, listening to his heart. I close my eyes and smile. He has a powerful heart with a rhythm that matches mine.

I hear the door open and pretend I'm asleep. I hear footsteps come toward us and hear someone hovering over us. I hear a voice, "I knew that boy wasn't gay." Its their granddad! I do my best to pretend I'm asleep, resisting the urge to look up. After a few moments, the sound of the steps go up the stairs. After a satisfying sound of a door closing, I look up and sigh.

Huey moves a little and grunts. He's awake? No not now! Damn their grandpa and his habit of banging doors! Huey's eyes squint, still not used to the light and open.

I force a smile. No use pretending I'm asleep since he's seen me already. "Morning," I say.

Huey sits up, forcing me to slide onto his lap. I don't want to move. He moves a hand through his afro. I have to admit, even though he's just woken up he still looks sexy. I bite my lip.

"Jazmine? Dammit," he shifts, but I don't move. "We didn't...?"

I shake my head. "No. I guess we just both fell asleep on the couch..."

He nods. "Get off me."

"Not yet."

"Please get off me?"

"No."

Just woken up and not feeling in the mood to debate, he lies back down and sighs heavily. I smile and lie back down on him. I run my hand down his abs.

"Huey?"

"Jazmine."

"I like you better when you've just woken up. I can take advantage of you," I purr.

"And I like it better when your home," he responds.

I know this isn't how I imagined my first kiss, but this will do.

"Huey."

"Jazmine."

I push my lips against his and pull back up immediately. His eyes shoot open and we stare at each other. Gently, Huey pushes me away and sits up. Then he pushes me off his lap and stands up, heading for the stairs.

"Huey!" I say standing up and walking after him.

He stops when were in the corridor, half way to his room. I reach for his arm and turn him to face me. He looks into my eyes.

"Huey...what's up? I mean...am I a bad kisser or somethin?" I ask.

He stares at me for a long time and shakes his head.

"Am I not good enough?"

"No Jazmine. Your perfect."

"Then...then what-"

"Jazmine, please. Not now..." Huey turns around and walks into his room, shutting the door behind him.

I stand there staring at the door, my mouth open. A tear slides down my cheek followed by friends. I wipe my eye with the back of my hand. It's been a long time since I cried, Huey once said that I cry myself out of situations, so I try to stop, of course that doesn't help.

After a few seconds I shake my head and leave the Freeman house.

When I reach home, my mum runs for me. "Baby! Where have you been? We were so worried..." She hugs me.

"I was sleeping over at...Cindy's..." I lie. "Sorry I forgot to tell you."

She pulls away and notices I'm crying. "What happened?"

"I just...can I go to my room, please?:

"Sure baby." My mum reluctantly lets me go to my room. I lock the door behind me and sob into my pillow for the whole hour...