Part 4

Jazmine's Pov.

I blush. Huey Freeman actually has a boner! This is turning him on.

Huey ignores what I said. "Jazmine, get off me."

"No."

"Jazmine.."

I tilt my head. "N-O. No."

Huey shakes his head. "You wanna do this the hard way?"

I lean my face foward. "Lets play."
There's no way I'm getting off him. This is the most contact we ever make! Nigga doesn't even hug me. I also like been the dominant.

Huey grabs my ass with both his hands, I gasp. He pulls himself up with me, forcing me legs around his waist and pushes me against the wall. I forgot how strong he is. Well..he is a terrorist. We stare at each other for a moment. Huey swiftly turns and literally throws me on my bed. It doesn't hurt of course. I shake my head. When I open my eyes again, he's standing under the door frame holding the door knob in one hand.

"Huey...?" I say. I dont want him to go.

"See you tomorrow." He shuts the door.

I run to my window and watch him walk back to the Freeman house. Then I swoon and drop on my bed. Best...Night...Ever!!

Huey's Pov.

When I get back, Grandad's now browsing through channels and Rileys next him frowning with his arms crossed.

Riley glances at me. "You fucked dat mixed hoe yet?"

Grandad smacks the back of his head. "Ow! Fuck-"

"Boy dont make me start!"

Riley pouts and stomps upstairs.

"So. You fuck her?"

"Grandad!" I say.

"Just curious. You did come later than usual."

I shake my head and walk upstairs to my room. I'm surrounded by morons!

Riley's Pov

I throw on my headphones and listen to mah gansta music on max.

"Grumpy old bastard.." I mutter.

Imma get me a hoe. See how he likes it. I collapse on mah bed and put my hands behind my head.

In the morning and week later...

Jazmine's Pov.

Its like that whole thing between me and Huey never happened. He acted the same as usual, so I did too.

Riley and Cindy are freshmens, so were obviously not together. I share a class with Huey and Ceaser though.

At Wood crest High I pull out the books I'll need from my locker and wall in the corridor to my history class.

"Aye Jazzy!" Ceaser waves at me and jogs next to me. "Wassup?"

"Hey Ceaser." I say. "Nothing much."

"So Jazzy. We still on for truth or dare?" Ceaser nudges me and I blush.

The gang has this tradition where every Friday night, when Huey and Rileys granddaddy is gone, we play truth or dare in the living room. Me, Riley, Cindy, Cesear and Huey (Mostly coz he has no choice).

I'm pretty sure Cindys the only reason we have dirty dares. When I say dirty dares, I mean really...dirty...dirty dares. One time she dared Riley to streak naked, being the stupid kid that he is, he did. Ceaser took a video and posted it on youtube, because of that? He ended up with a black eye.

Another time, she dared Huey to make out with me, we didn't of course. We were still ten then..

"Totally," I say. "I already have some dares up my sleeve..."

Cesear laughs and gives me a high five. After a few periods we end up in the cafeteria. I line up with Huey behind me. After getting our food, we walk to the table, but get stopped by Candance.

"Hey Huey!" She greets ignoring me.

Ugh. Shes liked Huey for a pretty long time now. She also asked him out a couple times, hes always said no. I asked him why, he told me she wasn't his type.

Usually when my gangs not around, she comes to me personally and disses me, calls me a mixed monkey or a mixed hoe. Riley calls me that too, but not to my face. And I know he means well. Candances just jealous coz I'm always with Huey. She's even threatened me a couple times.

"Hi Candance," he says dully.

"So. I'm throwing a party at my place after school..your welcome to come." She grins.

"I'm kinda busy tonight. My friends and I are gonna hang out," Huey says.

"You sure?"

He sighs. "I'll consider it."

Candance smiles seductively. "You do that." She winks.

Huey walks around her and I follow.

"You'll consider it?" I ask. "But its friday-"

"I only said that so she could get off my case, Jazmine," Huey says not looking at me.

I smile.

We sit at the table.

"You bitches ready fo tonight? Imma beatcho asses!" Cindy says. She looks at me. "Specially chu Jazzy."

I blush and glance at Huey. I kinda told her about what happend between me and Huey, I don't know what she'll dare me to do, but I know it involves him.

After school, we walk out. "Aye Jazzie. Its yo turn to get snacks," Cindy says.

I smack my head. "Right! I forgot. Is it Ok if we skip that this time?"

"Hell naw!" Riley objects. "Bitch if you dont get them chips imma deal wichu!"

"Soz Jaz. It is tradition..." Ceaser says.

I sigh. "Fine. Huey can you take me to the store, if you don't mind?"

"Sure," he says. He leads me to his car.

Its quiet when we drive. All I hear is the engine. I glance at Huey. His eyes are glued to the road. He leans back in his seat and steers the wheel with one hand. He looks concentrated and cool, like hes been driving for years.

I bite my lip.

He glances at me. "What?"

"Um...nothing." I blush and look out my window.

A few minutes later, we park at the mall. I just plan to buy chips, maybe some popcorn, drinks, and some candy.

I reach for the handle. "Are you coming?"

"If you want me to."

"I dont want to force you."

"I'll catch up."

"Cool." I leave the car and head to the store. I walk inside the store. I get a basket and throw in some coke, some fritos and whatever else is unhealthy.

I walk to the register. I look at his tag, 'Frankie' he greets me.

I pull out my wallet from my bag but it slips from my hand. "Dammit." I bend over to pick it up, before reaching it I feel a sharp sting on my ass and shoot back up. "What the fuck??"

Frankie smirks at me. "Sorry, baby. I couldnt help it..you'll be in a lot more pain when I'm done with you..."
His eyes travel down my body. I try to slap him, but he catches my hand easily, then he leans foward...