Part 3

Huey's Pov.

Jazmines probably gone now. I walk downstairs to get a glass of water. My mouth falls open when I find Jazmine and Riley playing...GTA?

Riley avoids her like a plague. I walk to the kitchen and get my glass of water. When I come out, they still pay no attention to me. I glance at the clock. It's 9:30 pm. I look back at Jazmine.

"It's getting late, Jazmine." I don't want something happening to her on the way home. We got some weirdos here at night.

"So?"

Jazmine keeps her eyes on the screen.
"Jazmine.." I say. "Let's go."

She just glances at me.

"Jazmine--"

"Nigga getcho gay ass back upstairs! She dont wanna go wichu!" Riley interrupts.

I sigh and put my glass of water down. I walk in front of Jazmine. "Huey what're you--" I interrupt by picking her up by her thighs, and throw her over my shoulder.

"Huey! What the fuck?" Jazmine screeches. "P-Put me down!"

I'm lucky she's wearing shorts. Riley just laughs. "McHater finally lights up the mood!"

I ignore him and adjust Jazmine on my shoulder, grasping her thigh, and walk out. Grandad runs downstairs. "Huey! Whachu doing?"

"Taking her home, Grandad."

I say not looking back. I walk across the street back to the Dubois residence. I gently drop Jazmine on her porch. She glares at me, but she can't hide that blush in her cheeks. I can't tell whether shes embarrassed or.

"What's wrong with--"

"Get in the house, Jazmine," I say firmly.

She sniffs. "No. My parents are probably fighting...again."

They still do that? Not taking no for an answer, I pick Jazmine up again and throw her over my shoulder again.

"Huey!"

"Shush!" I smack her butt for effect. I hear her gasp behind me and she stops shouting.

I slowly open the door. Their probably in their room. I quietly walk upstairs to Jazmine's room, closing the door behind me. Still no sign of them. I place Jazmine on her bed. When I pull up again she unexpectedly grabs my colar and pulls me down with her.

"Jazmine!" I whisper fiercely.

She laughs and I shush her again. "You think i'm gonna let you interrupt my game..drag me back here..smack my best asset and get away with it?"

I give her my blank look. Then she yanks me on the bed and turns herself over, forcing me under her. This is an awkward position, but its clearly turning her on.

Jazmine looks back at my lower body and smirks. "Huey...is that a boner or are you just happy to see me?"

The Boondocksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें