14: Epilogue.

Author's Note: Hey all, it's me! For the second time today I've updated here. I've just wanted to thank you all for all the support you've given me with this story. With over 200,000 reads, 5,000 votes and 1,000 comments, you've all really exceeded my expectations and goals. I can't even begin to thank you all enough. I began this story my junior year of high school, and here I am a sophomore in college. It's crazy to think that this piece took me that long, but it's the first completed fan-fiction that I'm actually proud of and I don't want to throw in the trash (though ask me again in a week, haha). So without further adieu, here is the last piece of The Girlfriend Project. Dedicated to @zxrryholic . Thanks for your support, all of you!

●════════●♥●════════●

The Girlfriend Project

Epilogue

~Niall's pov~

I finally had her. I couldn't be more content. I had the perfect girl for me. I felt a smile spread across my face. All the crap these past few months was worth it. The distance was going to be hard I knew, but it was okay. I knew everything was going to be okay.

I began to fold my clothes and put them away in my dresser drawers. On top of it though was a frame of us in Times Square. Loads of people had noticed me, but surprisingly let us have our space.

Here I was in my flat in Dublin, and she was all the way in small town Washington state.

I unlocked my phone and sent her a quick video message, saying good luck. This was it. This was us. The girlfriend project was over. I had found the love of my life.

~Pepper's pov~

Luckily Macy and I had the same homeroom class, so I could spend all of the morning of our first day of our senior year showing her the pictures on my phone and the Polaroids that Niall and I had taken of us in New York City. New York City, it had been such an incredible experience. Niall and I went to Times Square, and Carnegie Hall, Broadway, the Empire State Building, and a bunch of tiny little cake shops. It was the absolute best experience.

"Why do you literally have over a hundred Polaroids, and then six-hundred more photos on your phone of this trip?" Macy laughed at me.

"Oh shut up." I protested. My phone buzzed.

"Dude put your phone away." Macy widened her eyes at me. I pointed to the clock.

"It's not eight 'o clock yet and the bell hasn't even rung." I protested once more as I unlocked my phone. Since when was Macy the goody-two-shoes in this duo?

I smiled as Niall's face came on the screen, blipping a short message. "Good luck Pepper, have a good first day. Oh, and hi Macy!" He was grinning into the camera, and I could see his Dublin flat behind him.

It was going to be a good school year for these two fangirls.