00: Prologue.

-Dedicated to @MyHeartsMistake for being my inspiration for writing, and I totally ship her with Niall. All the nice Harrys offer nudes, okay? ;D

●════════●♥●════════●

The Girlfriend Project

Prologue

A person isn’t really supposed to go looking for love; they’re supposed to wait until love finds them. Some people wait their whole lives, and no one ever comes to them. It can be really sad, or maybe they just don’t want anyone.

A lot of times when we go looking for love, we just end up heartbroken and devastated. Sometimes we’re judged because we look for love. Is it really so bad – that in the end we all want someone? It’s in human nature. To love and to be loved.

Love is something everyone needs, whether they think so or not. Love is just as important as oxygen, and food. If a person doesn’t have love, what exactly do they have to live for?

I don’t know what came over me, why I wanted to start searching for her. Maybe it was the fact that some days I’m lonely, or that I look forward to dating a Directioner. I almost felt like I was looking for Cinderella, with the glass slipper in my bag. I never thought I’d actually go looking for love, but I am.

I have no clue where to start, but looking into the crowd.

This is my project, the girlfriend project.