Chapter Eleven-A sister's anger-Ireland; 1813

"MOTHER! SHE STOLE MY HUSBAND!", Lady Margaret Thorpe vented to her Mother. She stared glumly out of her glass window of her private chambers.

     "Now child! The wedding will happen! It has been all arranged!", Lady Elizabeth Thorpe said. Lady Margaret wore a red colored high-necked dress, long, red colored sleeves around her slim arms, and some of the material reached her neck. And a white colored chemise, a red colored corset, black colored stockings that cover the Lady's legs to keep her warm, and black colored riding boots on her feet.

        And she had small, firm breasts.

        Lady Elizabeth wore a long, red colored gown, long, red colored sleeves that were around her slim arms, a red colored chemise, a red colored corset, black colored stockings that surrounded her slim legs, and black colored riding boots on her slim feet.

         And they both were wearing red colored gloves on their hands.

          And Lady Elizabeth wore a silver colored diamond wedding ring on her right, middle hand.

~~~~

Lady Margaret sat on her gold colored Royal chair. Stella, her maid, brushed her hair with a comb. She stared at the huge, silver colored mirror that was in the middle of the room.

         "What's wrong, M'Lady?", Stella asked her Mistress.

        "My younger sister stole my husband". Lady Margaret Thorpe answered. "Then she'll pay, Mistress", Stella said, as she finished brushing her Mistress's hair...until she looked beautiful.

~~~~

Page 12