Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Kaname’s pov

I opened my eyes and looked at the small being that clung to me in a blissful sleep. I stared at her in wonder. This child in my arms was completely pure in every way and she was all mine for the taking. Not even the dirty world that lay beyond these walls has ever come in contact with my little princess. So pure and so fragile and yet strong at the same time. This child in my arms was a pureblood princess. A rare species of vampire, and a rare gender among purebloods. She stirred and began to awaken. I smiled as she began to show difficulties completing the task. She opened her eyes and looked at me with her brown innocent eyes. Her eyes were dark brown with the small hit of crimson red which is common among our kind. She smiled her big childish grin. "Onii-sama!"

I looked at her and touched her forehead to mine before answering, "Yes Yuki?" She threw her arms around me and placed her head into the crook of my neck and sighed. "Don't be lonely Yuki's here." She always knew how I truly felt. I smiled at her as I always did. "I'm never lonely when my Yuki is here." I gently kissed her forehead then her cheek as a lightly stroked her hair. "Onii-sama" I stopped and looked at her. She wore a blush on her cheeks. I looked at her waiting for her to say something. She got the hint and began to stubble on her words until she got the nerve to say what she wanted. "Onii-sama I'm hungry."

I looked at her and stared as my mind comprehended her words. I slid my arms around her waist and smiled. Yuki always came to me for life energy. Rarely did she ask our parents, and she only asked them when I am absent at the time of her feedings. Yuki I would and will give and get anything for you. My precious girl.

Yuki's pov.

I looked at my older brother and I felt my cheeks grow hot and my heart pound as he wrapped his arms around my waist and drew me to his body. We were to complete a ritual that has been a part of our daily lives. I reached up and pulled myself up so I could face my brother. I sighed and softly nuzzled his cheek as a sign of affection, a sign he often gave me. I placed my lips on his and began to draw his energy into my body. His energy was warm and quickly took effect. I smiled as my brother gently parted his lips and pushed harder on my bottom lip. I removed myself from his arms and giggled. I jumped off the bed and walked across the room and turned around, and said quietly I bet you can't get me. I giggled and ran away.