The Fight

Finally! Here's a chapter! Sorry for the wait!

Over to Gray
Gray fought Kirai, the poison make Mage. Korai swung her purple sword at Gray and he blocked it with his ice sword. His hand flew up and vines wrapped around her ankles and she fell down. She slashed the vines and they shrivelled away. "Ice make, cannon!" A ice cannon landed in Gray's hands and he blasted Kirai. She slid back as she got hit. "Poison make, shackles of the demons!" Purplish and black chains landed in her hands. She slashed at him and he blocked them but got hit once and he groan in pain. "Earth dragon scales!" Rock like scales formed on his skin and then yelled, "earth dragon's Roar!" A green blast hit the black Mage and she helped in pain as she fell. Her head hit the floor as she was knocked out. Gray panted and collapsed on his knees as he watch the others fight.

Over to Storm
Akki dodged the roar as well as Storm dodged the black beam. "You should've seen their faces when the screamed in pain as I ripped their limbs off, one by one." Sneered Akki. "Sky Dragons Fist!" Storm jumped and punched Akki. "You won't get away from what you did to Akiro and Hiro!" Akki smirked. "Dark wave!" Storm screamed in pain as the wave of black hit her. "You will get justice! Sky dragons Tornado of speed!" A tornado spun to Akki and hit her. She smirked as she passed out. Storm collapsed next Gray as watched Natsu and Aqua. Don't let him win Aqua. You know why Zeref wants you...

Over to Natsu
Natsu dodged the slash and missed Ryouta because of it. "Shadow Form! Darkness of Shadows!" Ryouta turned into a dark misty figure. He flung his hand out and yelled, "Shadow needles!" Shadow spikes flew to Natsu. "Fire Dragon Roar!" And he burnt the shadows to crisp, somehow. "How.. Impossible!" Said Ryouta. "Nothing's impossible. Fire Dragons Fiery Kick!" Natsu kicked Ryouta in he face and knocked him out. Natsu landed on his hands and knees and looked over to Aqua. You can get the bastard, Aqua.

Finally over to Aqua
Aqua's wings formed as she dodged the blast of magic and hit Kyo's chest as her magic missed him. "Water Dragons and Fairy's Fist of Water!" It hit Kyo and he groaned. He quickly grabbed her arm and twisted it making her scream in pain. "This form has made you weak mistress. You know your true form. Why not use it?" "Never! I will never use that horrid form that has destroyed millions of innocent lives! Water Dragons Roar!" Aqua flew back holding her arm. "Water Fairys Healing light!" Her arm was enveloped in blue light and as it faded away, her arm was healed. "Black night of the stars, death shall rise and life shall fall. Death blast!" Aqua's hand flew out as she yelled, "Water Fairys Sheild!" Water surrounded her and blocked the spell. "I will never become like Zeref. I will never become what he made me to be. I will NEVER kill innocent lives again! I will defeat him! I will defeat you! WATER DRAGONS WAVE!" Screamed Aqua and a wave of water hit Kyo. He fell and smiled evilly. "Just like Master predicted. You still are reckless as you true form." Said Kyo before Aqua said, "Water Dragons Light of the ocean..." A white light mixed with water hit Kyo and he passed out. Aqua collapsed to one knee and panted. That spell took a lot of magic. Finally, the fight was over. But the war had just begun. I will never aid Zeref. I will never use that form and never control others again...

--------------------------

And Done! Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so short. I'm not really good at fight scenes.

Anyway, see next time!

Signing out

MysticLunarLucy