Wait.. Are you Serious!

Hey there my awesome readers!

I bet you all had the shock of your lives when we all found out that Aqua is pregnant!

Also I am so thankful to everyone who read my stories!
And to all who read and voted for my story I bet! A Nalu Story! I am so thankful!
I looked at it just now and saw that it has over 20 votes and over a awesome 1.1K reads!
Oh my Goodness!

But anyway.. Who wants to know what happens next!?

If you do read on!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait... Aqua's pregnant!" Yelled Makorov catching the rest of the guilds attention.

"WHAT!" Yelled the guild in shock at the sudden announcement.

"Uh yeah.. Me and Aqua were quite unsure to be accurate but since we've been getting all the signs like, she's craving spicy food and fire and she's been sick a lot so I've now come to the conclusion that Aqua is pregnant!" Said Natsu happily.

"Okay and- Wait! She's been craving fire!" Said Makorov loudly.

"Uh yeah um when a Dragon Slayer mates their mate will become immune to their element and if they become pregnant they will crave the element to help the child and keep the mates magic power stable as some of it will be transfer to the child." Said Natsu rather knowledgeable.

Makorov's eyes opened wide at Natsu being so smart in the topic of Dragon Slayers.

"Well he is one so it shouldn't be such a shock..." Thought Makorov.

"Anyway I should go see Aqua is doing!"  Said Natsu as he then ran off to the infirmary where Aqua was.

"That kid is gonna be the death of me one day.." Sighed Makorov while he walked over to his office.

Over to Natsu and Aqua~

Natsu walked over to a chair next to Aqua and sat down.

He held Aqua's hand and gently brushed the loose salmon hair that covered her face behind her.

"Beautiful.." Whispered Natsu as he gazed at Aqua with love.

Mira walked in to see the sweet loving scene.

Natsu noticed this and looked up at Mira.

"Sorry Natsu, but is there anything you or Aqua would like?" Asked Mirajane

Natsu looked to Mira and asked for Wendy.

Mira walked off to Wendy who was sitting next to Happy and Carla (I like Carla better than her other name).

When Mirajane told Wendy that Natsu asked for her, her eyes and heart became curious as she went over to Natsu who was in the infirmary.

"Natsu-san is everything alright?" Asked the young sky dragon slayer.

Natsu smiled softly and asked her to check if Aqua had any injures.

Wendy nodded and laid her small hands over Aqua's stomach and her hands began to glow a soft teal colour.

After about 2 minutes the glow disappeared and as she removed her small hands back to her sides, a small blush dusted her cheeks.

"Wendy, why are you blushing?" Said Natsu, with a small smile.

"Well... Aqua is pregnant.." Said Wendy as she smiled a little and her blush deepened.

"That's great! That means you'll have a niece or nephew!"

"Uh well yeah I guess since I am your sister.." Said Wendy remembering what Natsu told her a few months ago.

Natsu nodded and Wendy said her goodbye and left to go back to Carla.

And Natsu stayed, memorized by Aqua.

A day later

Natsu was back in the infirmary holding Aqua's hand waiting for her to wake up.

After a little while did she start to stir and wake up.

"Aqua! Your up!" Said Natsu happily.

"W-wa.. Wa-wat.." Said Aqua groggily.

"Hmm?"

"Wa-Water.." Croaked Aqua.

"Oh! Here you go." Said Natsu handing Aqua a cup of water.

She drank it all in one gulp.

"Aah.. That's was refreshing!"

Aqua stretched her arms out after putting the cup in the table beside her.

"Hey Aqua?"

"Yeah?"

"Wendy did a check on you and found out that..."

"What? Found out what?"

"Your pregnant Aqua!"