The Nightmares

Weeks had gone by and Aqua just could not have dream in which she would peacefully sleep through.

The first night she had the nightmare, she woke up sweating and panting in fear.

Storm apologized for her actions and even bought Aqua a gift, which was a book and Storm knew how much of a bookworm she could be when she got the chance and in result of that they became friends again and drew a closer bond of friendship with Lucy and Levy.

The second time she had the nightmare it grew worser.

Every night her nightmares began to be more vivid, gross, and painstakingly more realistic. Each time something was added on to the dream.

"Aqua.. Aqua... Aqua.. Aqua!"

"Huh!? What is it!?"

"Finally! Your back down from space!" Said a familiar white haired take over mage who was cleaning the bar.

"Sorry Mira! I kinda fell into a daydream state again!" Aqua chuckled nervously.

"Oh it's alright! And anyway I wouldn't blame you too do that." Chuckled Mira.

Uh please don't notice the dark patches under my eyes...

"You're thinking of Natsu!"

Thank goodness...

"Yeah..." Aqua smiled softly with love as she remembered her sweet warm mate. He knew about her dreams and did everything in his power to keep her safe and stop those bad dreams of hers.

Natsu tried to keep her mind of the dreams.

They went on missions to help aqua keep her mind of it.

But alas it all failed.

Her dreams got so bad that she was scared to fall asleep but somehow she always drifted off back into the dream that had him.

Aqua laid her head down on the bar counter and drifted off.

The smell of flesh burning drifted through the air. Aqua saw Lucy,Levy, Gajeel, the exceeds plus three mysterious exceeds as well, everyone was burning.

But something was different, flames were blue and water was a orangey red colour.

Natsu, Storm, Gray. There they stood, holding hands, in the middle of it all, the glint of danger and fear laid in their eyes.

Behind them on a large rock stood a dark figure with black hair and next to him was Aqua, smiling evilly, her hair was as pink as always with purple streaks through it. She wore a black dress with blood on it.
Her violet eyes turned blood red.

In Aqua's eyes were fear and sadness. They were all getting controlled by the dark figure. It step out of the shadows.

Zeref

He step over to Natsu and said "you are no longer needed."
And he stabbed Natsu's stomach.

As the spell on Natsu wore off he said "I love you Aqua.."

"I l-love you too" said Aqua trying to break the spell.

Natsu drop down to the floor. Dead.

Aqua screamed.

"NATSUUUU!" Screamed Aqua waking up and started to cry.

"Aqua!" Natsu ran over to placing her on his lap hugging her protectively.

"Aqua!? Are you alright!? What happened!?" Asked Mira worried.

"Natsu.. You.. Die.. He.. Killed you.. Zeref.."

Mira gasped.

"Ssh its alright, I'm here... Gramps! Get here now!" Said Natsu.

"Aqua. Tell me your dream..." Said Makorov when he got to Aqua.

Aqua told him her dream. When was about to cry, Natsu gently tighten his hug and whisper sweet nothings in her ear to calm her. Her face flushed pink when he did but she didn't care at that moment.

When she was finished Makorov said "okay then, is there anything else that i need to know?"

Natsu and Aqua looked at each other. Aqua then said "yes... You need to know the day when I met him... Zeref.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my! Things are finally being revealed! Hope you enjoyed! Comment ideas!

~MysticLunarLucy ♪♥ formerly CelestrialLucy