Surprises, New Members and New Couples!

TheNextDay
Aqua laid in the crispy white bed, reading a book, the colour Violet.
Suddenly a flash of salmon and blue came into her sight and dissapeared just as quick as her eyes were covered by a checkered scarf.

Aqua started to panick but calmed down by a scent of a burning candle and a soft whisper of the words "shh its only me and Happy, Aqua."

"What's going on Natsu?" Asked Aqua just as quiet.

"I have a surprise for you~" whispered Natsu.

Aqua shivered as she felt Natsu's warm breath on her neck, resulting in goosebumps appearing on her neck.

She felt her book slowly slip away from her hands, being a (almost) bookworm, she gripped it tightly so it wouldn't slip out of her hands.

"Its only Happy. He'll make sure you keep your page."

Aqua loosened her grip on the book and allowed Happy to take her book.

Slowly Aqua was lifted off her bed and was being carried bridle style.

"Natsu! I can walk on my own, even if I have your scarf blocking my vision." Whispered/Yelled Aqua.

"Tough." Whispered Natsu.
Aqua pouted and crossed her arms.
"And anyway, I like having you in my arms, in more ways than one." Purred Natsu seductively and quietly as he Nuzzled her neck and nipped it, leaving a hickey.

"Eeek!" Squeaked Aqua as she felt her cheeks heat up.

Aqua, Still unknown of her surroundings, began to be carried by Natsu to the guild hall.

When they got there, Natsu unwrapped his scarf from her eyes back to his neck.

Aqua's head was buried in Natsu's chest with her eyes squeezed shut in embarrassment, with her cheeks coloured a soft scarlet.

"Aqua, open your eyes." Said Natsu softly.

Aqua opened her eyes slowly and looked up at Natsu with curious eyes.

Natsu shook his head softly and gently turned her head towards the surprise.

"Surprise! Happy birthday Aqua!" Yelled the guild.

"My birthday... April fools day..." Whispered Aqua.

Flashback ~
"Happy birthday Aqua!" Yelled Storm (who was 13),Akiro and Hiro.

"Thank you!" Said Aqua (who is 14).

As Aqua walked into school, she was pulled up against the fence and was surrounded by blond girl, dark haired boy and a brown haired boy.

"So... What does the pinkie get today, punch, kick or both 10x worser than yesterday.." Said the dark haired boy.

"Ryou, please, not today." Said Aqua to the boy called Ryou.