Ch.1

"It's the 10th September today and 'aunt flow' still hasn't knocked on my door." Brittney I'm freaking out here" Hannah complained. Hannah was my best friend. She told me everything and I told her everything. Some even said we looked alike. Hannah always came to me with a questions and problems about everything, she didn't even care weather I had the answer or not she simply had to ask me.  

"Hannah, I'm not a doctor but maybe you're just late. Besides why should you be afraid it's not like you're did anything wrong recently." 

"I know but what if I'm the reincarnation of mother Mary or something." 

I laughed. "Seriously? That's really the last person you would be a reincarnation of." I reassured, the bell rang before she could reply. "Oh great the dreaded Algebra is next." I sarcastically said. 

"We could always ditch. I'm really not in the mood for Mrs. Hastings's boring lectures about returning her assignments."  

"Yea, well let's pray she got hit by a truck this morning." 

Hannah laughed. "You are so bad." 

We strolled down the hall, entered the class, and made our way to the back. I slumped down in my chair and began removing the huge text book, when I glanced at Hannah her mouth was wide open. 

"Good morning class I'm Mr. Bolman and I'll be your new Algebra teacher for the rest of the semester." There was instant applause and cheering from my classmates, but I however was still in major shock.  

Hannah pinched me. "Hey I guess your wish came true."  

"Yea I guess." I blankly replied, not even turning to face her, my eyes were fixed on this 'Mr. Bolman' he was gorgeous and tall, I could tell he was hiding a muscular body under those clothes and the glasses only gave him more of a tantalizing appeal. I looked around to see if anyone noticed me almost drooling at this guy, but apparently it wasnt that obvious. Reality suddenly hit me , who was I fooling. Mr. Bloman would'nt look twice at me, there were a variety of beauties in my class and I never classified myself as one of them. I was short with chubby cheeks with black hair, let alone I was a student. 

The period seemed to run by so quickly. We hardly even got time to do much work, everyone had to reintroduce themselves and before my turn arrived the bell rang. It felt quite bittersweet to me. I really didn't want to introduce myself and puke in the classroom but I still wanted him to at least know my name. I disappointedly put my books into my bag.  

Hannah turned to me. "Brittney I have got to pee and you don't seem to be fast enough." She said running off. I walked towards the door while Mr.Bolman erased the chalkboard, suddenly the spectacular happened. 

"Wait you, miss....?" I froze he was looking directly at me I looked around and the class was empty.  

I felt like I was about to faint, trying to articulate words. "It's Brittney. Brittney Delorentis." I heard myself say.  

"Oh, Ms.Delorentis. Sorry I'll get use to the names." 

"Call me Britney, I hate using my last name." I said smiling, I started to feel a little more at ease, he had that effect on me." My eyes trailed down to his body. He must have looked so delicious with his shirt off. 

"I noticed you seemed a bit distant in class." 

"Oh yea, I was a bit distracted." I said feeling my cheeks redden. 

"Distracted?" He asked "Well you know, with Algebra you need all your attention on the equations. Not much time to be distracted." He said while removing his glasses. The man didn't know the effect he had on me. I turned away to avoid eye contact. 

"Oh I know. That will change Mr. Bolman. I promise." He smiled at me and I felt my knees turning to jelly. I had to leave before he witnessed me melting on the classroom floor. I quickly turned to the door. 

"Ms. Delorentis?" he said, ignoring what I had told him earlier. I turned to him "I'll hold you to it." I smiled and left.  

Hannah waited for me by our lockers. "Britney, where have you been?" 

" I was talking to Mr. Bolman" I boasted.  

Hannah smiled suspiciously. "Really?" She asked 

"Oh yea, and is it me? or, is he like really hot ?"  

Hannah giggled "O.M.G you like him. Well I think he's okay but I have my eyes on someone else." 

"Yea, he's okay." I said trying to keep my composure while walking to my next class. Hannah took a left while I took a right since I was doing Biology while she was doing History." She turned to me 

"Talk to you later, I'm late for History." 

I walked down the halls of West Point High with a smile of deep satisfaction. This was going to be an interesting semester.