Chapter Twenty-two: Urgent

Chapter 22: Urgent

"You guys are so adorable." I heard a lady say. Huh?

"You think so?" Harry's voice sounded.

"Yeah," the lady sighed, "I wish I still had that."

"That?" Harry asked in question.

"You know, that. You two, a blooming romance, young love. Enjoy it, and, now listen to me boy, don't let her go. From what you've said about her so far, I can tell you love her and don't screw it up. Please. For me." The lady stated.

"I won't." Harry replied timidly.

"I guess you're wondering why I'm practically begging you to keep your relationship going when I don't even know you, eh?" The lady paused, and my body lightly shook from the movement of whatever I am laying on. "Well, I was your age once, and this guy I had been dating for just about a year, screwed up everything we had. Now I'm not going to say what happened, but let's just say that before the incident, I was set on marrying the guy. Well he messed up everything and basically burned it down. Along with the relationship, all my feelings, emotions, memories came crashing down, too. Sounds cheesy, I know. But son, that was my life. HE was my life. It took me years to recover. I still go back and reminisce today; even after three children and a perfect husband. And you know what? I just found out last week that he died of a heart attack just under a month ago. Broke my heart all over again, and we hadn't talked for many years. It's crazy how love lasts through all, right?" She ended her story, and followed it up with a few sniffles from her nose.

"Im so sorry to hear that, but it truly is amazing how people come together, eh? Kelsey and I used to be neighbors, but now, after years of not seeing each other, I saw her walking along the street just a week or two ago." Harry replied, and left out everything about the fans and the hospital.

"It truly is." The lady replied, "I'm Linda."

Right at that moment, I sat up and took in my surroundings. We were sitting on the floor of a small frozen yogurt shop, and an older woman was standing in front of me holding her hand out to my face.

It was then I realized why we were in the shop, from being chased by the fans, and I had apparently fallen asleep on Harry's lap. I still had question over why a lady's hand was in front of my face, though.

"Uh-" I started, my face contorted.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry. I was trying to shake hand with this young fellow here," She motioned behind me to Harry, "but you sat up just as I was about to. Sorry. Im Linda. Harry and I have been talking about a few things waiting until you woke up." She gushed and winked at me.

She was an older lady, I would say in her late sixties. Her short wavy hair was gray with a tinge of white. She wore a normal outfit of a t-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans, huggings her legs but not suffocatingly tight.

"Oh, it's fine." I flashed a smile.

"Well, looks like we need to be going, talk to you later Linda! Bye!" He said urgently as he stood up abruptly and helped me up.

"Okay, bye you to are just so cute! Stop by anytime, and Harry, remember what we talked about, okay?" She said protectively.

"Okay, yeah. Thanks!" Harry replied and pulled us out of the shop.

Once outside, I asked him why he practically drug me out of the shop.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What?" He asked pretending to be stupid.

"Shh, come on." He said as if we were on a secret spy mission you see in movies.

"Oka-"

"Didn't I say not to say anything?!" He whisper yelled.

"Fine. Sorry. Geez-"

"Shut up!" He whisper yelled again.

Fine then, be all Spy Kid-ish. Weirdo.

I've followed him through quite a few streets. There was nobody around, luckily. I really don't know what's up with Harry and his weird spying antics. Is this a joke? I was tempted to ask that aloud, but I would just be told to shut up again.

Whatever.

*Harry's Point of View*

---Back at the shop---

"Oh dear, I'm sorry. I was trying to shake hand with this young fellow here," She motioned to me, "but you sat up just as I was about to. Sorry. Im Linda. Harry and I have been talking about a few things waiting until you woke up." Linda explained to Kelsey.

"Oh, it's fine." Kelsey replied after a bit.

I looked around the cute little shop. Tables were lined up around the walls, and windows all around the door gave light to the room.

I kept looking around until something in the window caught my eye. I turned my head back to the spot that moved and saw a person standing in the corner of the farthest window. But it wasn't just any person- Ryan? What the hell is he doing here? We need to leave.

"She's next." He mouthed and walked away.

We're leaving. Now. I went into panic mode.

"Well, looks like we need to be going, talk to you later Linda! Bye!" I said as quick and nice as possible and dragged Kelsey and I out of the shop.

"What was that?" She asked.

"What?" I pretended to act stupid, hoping she would get the hint to just come on.

"Shh, come on." I urged.

"Oka-"

"Didn't I say not to say anything?!" The one time I need her to be quiet..

"Fine. Sorry. Geez-"

"Shut up!" I told her. I wasn't purposely being mean, but I needed her to be quiet. She won't be next. Not in my lifetime.

------------------------------

........ :)

Would you guys rather have short frequent updates or longer slower updates?

"If you respect me, I'll respect you."

-Julia xx