Chapter Two: Blown Out of Proportions

So, yeah. This is Chapter two of the upload. Please vote, I need my votes back. 😬 lol

------------------------------

Chapter 2: Blown Out of Proportions

"Have you had your first kiss yet?"

"No," I answered honestly, us both being fourteen, I figured Harry had had plenty of girls all over him, blush threatening to cover my cheeks, "..you?"

"No.. Do you wanna try?"

I froze and stared at the cute boy in front of me.

"I- umm.. uh-I.." I stuttered like an idiot.

"Oh. Uhm, we don't have to then.." Harry said with disappointment and regret written all over his face.

He backed up and began to turn around and walk back downstairs, slumped over and sad looking, looking a bit like a sad puppy.

"Wait! Harry! No." I whisper-yelled, and then I ran up behind him, grabbed his shoulder and turned him around to see him staring at me with a big smirk on his face.

I slowly began moving forward, our faces growing inches apart.

"I was hoping that was the answer." Harry said in a husky voice and then leaned in.

My breathing hitched, my heart was beating so loud I bet Harry could hear it.

I was about to move in to seal the kiss when a voice behind us said, "What are you two doing? I ask you to show him around the house and I find you both like this- what were you guys doing before that, anyways?"

We tore apart instantly and tried to look as innocent as possible.

"Sam, I can ex-" Harry started.

"No, you can't Harry. I'm very disappointed in you Kelsey. I thought I could trust you to show a boy you barely knew around the house without doing something stupid." Sam spat out, making it VERY clear he was annoyed.

"But it wasn't stupid Sam! My god- it wasn't even a kiss!" I yelled, showing my annoyance too.

He was taking this way to far. It's not like he caught us doing anything bad!

"Don't be back talking me, Kels. Now stay in your room, Harry and I are going to go talk downstairs."

"Fine." I said, wanting to stomp the ground but knowing it would just make me look a little kid.

I looked at Harry. He was already looking at me, the slightest bit of fear evident in his eyes. I just smiled reassuringly, and he smiled back. I then turned and closed my door, and Sam and Harry went downstairs.

--------------------------

*10 Minutes later*

Oh my gosh what are they even talking about now? And my god, Sam. We didn't even do ANYTHING! He acted like we were like humping each other or something!

Gosh. Sam can be so over-protective sometimes. And when he is, he blows things WAYYY out of proportions.

Like once last year, we were out at the grocery store, just Sam and I, and I saw one of my guy friends from school and he came over to talk to me, and before he could even say anything to me, Sam had already drug me over to the next aisle so I couldn't talk to him.

Does he think I won't ever talk to him at school or something? Does he want me to become a lesbian, honestly? If you are going to be that protective then don't be surprised when your daughter isn't straight anymore. Not that I would ever do that or anything, just saying.

In fact, I even asked Sam that once.

He was being over protective as usual and I got annoyed so when I got the chance I was like, "Sam, do you honestly want me to become a lesbian or something?"

He didn't really answer, he just sorta gave me an evil glare.

I wonder if Harry's in trouble.

Surely not.

It was not even a kiss.

Why is Sam so protective?

He had to have his first kiss sometime.

And Sam just ruined what was supposed to be mine.

Why should he even care?

Ugh.

I walked over to my bed and sat down. I picked up my magazine that I just got in the mail today, 'Glamour: The December 2012 Issue'.

I began reading the first few pages, about the Women of the Year Awards and how Selena Gomez won.

After about fifteen minutes, I didn't really feel like reading anymore so I turned my light off and went to sleep.

-----------------------------

'KNOCK'

'KNOCK'

'KNOCK'

'KNOCK'

I was trying to ignore the door but clearly that wasn't happening. I stood up from the couch and set my popcorn down, and then walked over to the door. I looked out and saw Harry standing on my front porch with a wide smile on his face.

Crap. What is he doing here? Harry and Sam still aren't on good terms.

I open the door slowly and when Harry sees me standing there he pulls out a small bouquet of white daisy's from behind his back.

"Aww thank you Harry! But what are these for?" I asked, puzzled.

"They're for you, crazy."

I laughed and said "Okay, I know but why are you giving them to me?"

"Because last time I tried I didn't get to do this-" he said, and leaned in and gave me a kiss.

-------------------------