Prologue

Diamond POV

I looked at my 16 year old son Messiah. It seemed only yesterday when he was in pampers and I was changing him. Then, I looked over at my twin boys Jesus and Christian. They were only 15 and so tall. Lastly, I looked at my baby girl Carmela she is 13 and she got boys coming to the door. Karmela was also made by Marquez.

Marquez and I had sex again but it was a mistake then I got pregnant. King ended up leaving me because of that. So, Marquez and I ended up getting back together. King and I still talk on a friend basis and wish he never gave me up. King and Messiah have the greatest bond ever. King, also made a bond with my kids and they love him like a second dad but all they call him is King. Marquez gets along with Messiah and he calls him Marquez so their wasn't any problems but I cant say the same for Rico's family.

Rico's son is 20 graduated and got into the drug game. It made Cassey mad cause she knew he was gonna end up like King cause she swore her and King when they die they were going to hell. Their daughter Kyrie was 16 also. She learned about her mother and me and her talked. She was sad about the choices her mom made, but she got over it. Karmela, Kyrie, and Taniya became sisters, they were that close.

Zadden he became the therapist of the family, when he talks to us about our problems he makes us think. Oh I almost forgot he married a stripper name Serenity and had one child by her name Taniya and she was 14.

Well It never stops so lets get back to what happens behind closed doors.......2!!!!!

___________
___________
___________

Diamond POV

"Ma!" Messiah yelled. I turned my phone off and put the sheets a little over my head as my room door busted open. I prayed he went away. "Ma I know you not sleep...mama please just give me 50 more dollars."

I still stayed under the cover as I heard footsteps go to the door and close. I threw the covers off me and Messiah was still in the room.

"Dammit!" I said I got caught with one of the tricks I used.

"Ma please." Messiah aid coming and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Messiah getcho ass out my room. I'm not giving you any more money I just gave you 50 dollars yesterday...and I bet you bought that little hoe you been bring over money huhh?" I asked him as he looked at me weird.

"Ma last time I checked you told us not to call girls hoes and you doing it." He said as I rolled my eyes. The older he got the more he tried to cling to me.

"Messiah I'm yo mama so I can say that. Now getcho motherfuckin' ass out my damn room!" I yell at him.

"Ughh." He said.

"What was that?"

"Nothing" He said leaving my room as I sighed in relief.

These damn kids gon' be the death of me.

*

*
'
*

Jesus POV

"Karmela I'm gonna tell on you. I know you ain't texting no damn boy!" I yell loud enough for dad to hear. He was in the kitchen and we were in the living room and I know how he feels about her texting boys.

"KARMELA DOING WHAT!?!?" My dad yells as Karmela has fear in her eyes and on her face.

"Nothing daddy! I promise Jesus tryna play me!" She said. As he came into he living room. My dad got kinda buff but not really. It was like he was in the middle. But he was built.