1.) First Day of School

Chapter One: First Day of School

[Written by kacoh15]

Tiffany

The hottest guy in school came up and talked to me. He was also the most popular senior at our high school. He had a nice body with an 8-pack. I've always wanted to go out with him, but I guess I'm too much of a bitch to date him. He would never date someone like me.

"Hey, Tiffany you are so hot! Will you go on a date with me?" asked Luke.

"Oh my gosh! Of course I will! I didn't think you liked me."

"Why would you think that? I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Really?" I smiled really hard. "I think you're the sexiest guy ever to step foot on Earth."

"AWWW that's so sweet! So how about Saturday night? Maybe we could go see a romantic movie."

"That sounds great! Call me later." He had to go to class. Luke gave me a—

"Tiffany, wake up! You're going to be late for your first day of school!" My mom yelled.

"Oh man, that was a dream. Dang it mom! Why did you have to wake me up! I think he was about to kiss me."

"Who was about to kiss you?" My mom questioned.

"Luke, he's the most popular guy in school. I've had a huge crush on him for years!"

"Well... I'm sorry you have to get ready for school." Today was our first day of junior year. I needed to get ready for school. I woke up slowly, and than stretched. I jumped out of bed and walked over to my huge closet. I had to pick out the perfect first day of school outfit; tank top, short skirt, and high heels. I'm so excited, because after school today is cheer leading tryouts for the other students. I've been head cheerleader for the past four years. So, I get to pick who does and doesn't get on the team. After I got ready, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then, combed my long, blond hair.

"Have a great first day of school," my mom said as I was getting ready to walk out the door.

"Don't worry I will. I love you mom."

"I love you, too Tiff."I hopped into my nice, red Mercedes car and headed to school. I parked in my reserved parking spot at school. I got out of my car and walked through the doors of my school. Everyone was staring at me as I walked by them. I'm guessing they think I'm a goddess or something. I went upstairs to my locker, number 354. I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around real quick and noticed that it was my dream guy, Luke James. He came up to me and leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Can I help you with something, Luke?" I asked.

"No." he said. "I just wanted to see what was up."

"Oh... ok? Well... not much. what about you?"

" I was just looking up on the computer this morning and there's a movie on tonight..." he mentioned. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me tonight?"

"Wow Really? Yeah I will!" I smiled.

"Great! How's 8:30 sound?" He asked kind of nervously.

"That perfect!" I said excitedly. Luke walked me to my first class and then he went to his. My first period was Algebra 2. I'm really good in algebra. I walked in the classroom and saw my best friend, Chloe Kassidy. I went over and sat by her.

"Hey Tiffany, I haven't seen you all summer. How have you been?"

"I've been great! How about you?'"