7.) Adjusting

Special A/N: Okay so I was thinking about this at school today, so I am updating it! I haven't told mah sistah, but I hope she likes it! So here it goes...

Chapter Seven: How Do We Open It?

[Written by kacoh15]

Tiffany

So... a couple of weeks have passed since all this news has piled on my sister and I. It all happened all at once. It was gonna take me a while to get used to the idea of us being witches. It didn't seem possible about any of this. I thought all of this was just a myth, but obviously it's concrete.

It was Thursday morning, and it wastime to get ready for school.We've been out of school for a while, because of our mom's death. It has been really upsetting. It's so hard for her not being there in the kitchen whenI'm making myusual breakfast.We had a routine going. If I made my breakfasts during the week, then she would make the biggest breakfasts for meincluding everything I like to eaton the weekends. None of us had been in the best mood lately. The good thing about all of thiswas thatmy sister and Iwere actually getting along, which is apperently a shock to everyone that knows us.

Ring Ring Ring

I dig around through my school bag searching through my phone. "Hey Chloe!"

"Hey Tiff, how are you this morning?"

"I've had better mornings."I spoke sadly.

"Well... If you need to talk just let me know. I'm always here for you. But I am glad your finally coming back to school today. I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" I said cheerfully." Thank you. I will defantly come to you if I need to talk. I got to go. I need to finish getting ready. Bye Chloe"

"Bye Tiff. See ya at school."

As I start to head toward the front door, I noticed a really beautiful picture of mom when she was younger. I picked it up and sat on the couch. I started bursting into tears. I remembered all of the memories we've had together as a family. I wiped my tears off on my hoodie and walked out the door without the picture. I slowly got into my Mercedes and drove off to school. I pull up to my reserved parking spot close to the school. I hopped out and Chloe spotted me in the distance. She ran as fast as she could and gave me a huge welcome back hug. "I'm so glad to see you again!"

"I'm glad to see you too. Now will you please get off of me?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Have you been crying?" Chloe questioned.

"Yeah. I found a picture of my mother in one of the boxes that had her stuff in it." Chloe and I walk into the building. We walked upstairs to my locker to grab my morning classes' work. I saw my boyfriend talking to a couple of his friends. I walked over to him and started talking to him. "Hi Luke."

"Hey Tiff. How are you feeling?" Luke asked.

"I'm getting better everyday." I said with a smile.

"That's good. So when is her funeral?"

"It's tonight around 7. My Aunt Margarat is coming in and she should be here this afternoon. You are welcome to come to the funeral if you like."

"Uh, I probably shouldn't I didn't really know her all that well. But thank you though. She is still in my prayers."

"Thank you. That means a lot." I said. I'm going to go to my first period. I will see you later." He reached out to me and gave me a hug.

"Bye Tiffany." Luke said waving.