5.) It All Make Sense

Chapter Five: It All Makes Sense

[Written by SerialLover & kacoh15]

"....You guys are witches," mom said with a weary smile.

Tiffany's eyes widened and whispered, "That explains what was happening to Taylor..."

"Yes, I knew your powers would start to show soon, I just wasn't sure how soon.

"How is this possible? Are you a witch too? Is dad a witch?" Tiffany asked sitting on the edge of her chair, putting her elbows on her knees, and her chin in her hands.

Her mom gave a haughty laugh and smiled. "The Hunt family is a long line of witches and warlocks, one of the most powerful families. My great grandmother was hunted down and murdered for doing black magic. There's things you shouldn't tell anyone, and being a witch is the most important one not to tell. Witches and warlocks, like the ones in the Salem Witch Trials, die every year for exposing their magic. The government tests our kind and then murder them like some kind of lab rat. I am a witch and you girls, since you're twins, will be more powerful than any witch will ever be. Now your father isn't a witch nor warlock; he doesn't even know about the Hunt witches, and he's not going to find out."

Tiffany took a moment to take that all in and finally said, "Can we do spells?"

"Yes," she said smiling proudly. "There is a couple of boxes filled with spell books in the—" Before Ms. Hunt could even finish her sentence, her eyes fell closed and she would never take another breath on Earth again. The pulse monitor beeped and a straight line appeared.

Tiffany bursted into tears for the second time that day and lied her head on her mom's cold frail hand. "Bye mom... I'll always love you."

Dr. Johnson walked into the room and looked at Tiffany with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry for your loss, Miss Hunt."

Tiffany took a shallow gasp and nodded. She stood up with one last look at her mom's body and walked away. She had to, she had to go find Taylor and tell her everything their mom had said. Where could she be? Tiffany thought using the stairwell down to the ground floor. While she was walking down the steps she wiped her eyes and pulled out a compact mirror. She looked at her reflection and was quite frightened at what she saw. She never looked so bad. Her make-up was completely ruined. She took a Kleenex out of her purse and wiped her make-up off before she opened the stairwell door for the ground floor.

She took a deep breath and said aloud, "You can do this, Tiff. Be strong and walk as confidently as you can." She opened the stairwell door, walked into the main lobby, and out the sliding doors. She saw a wooden bench near the Emergency Room entrance she could sit on. She sat down on the bench and sighed. She looked at her cell phone and saw their was three missed calls from Luke. She gasped and called him back hurriedly. "Hey Luke?"

"Yeah?" Luke asked, loud music playing on his end. He sounded a little annoyed with Tiffany for forgetting their date.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to the movies; my mom just died. She had a disease called Behcet Syndrome, it causes death," Tiffany said sniffling.

"Oh, goodness gracious, I'm so sorry! We can just go on a date some other time when you're feeling better. You should go home and lie down," Luke said, the music now a soft hum in the background.

"I don't have my car with me, I have no way to get home," Tiff muttered. "Where are you anyways?"

"At a back-to-school party."

"Is my sister there?" Tiffany questioned sitting up straighter.

"Yeah, I think I saw her five minutes ago making out with Brett Greene."

"Can you come get me from the hospital and take me to that party?"

"Shouldn't you go home and rest?"

"I need to tell Taylor something and she doesn't know our mom died..." Tiffany trailed off, on the verge of tears again.

"I'll be there in a few minutes," said Luke and hung up. Tiffany sighed and put her phone in her pocket.

Brett pressed Taylor against the door kissing her in Jasmine's bathroom. Taylor put her hands in his hair, messing it up. Brett's hands went up her sides, touching the outside of her breasts. He pulled her closer to him, kissing harder. Brett moved Taylor to the bathroom counter and lifted her onto it. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer to her. She had been there for less than an hour and she was far from sober. The thoughts of her mom and sister were far from her mind. She still kind of felt bad that she walked out.

Brett tugged at the hem of Taylor's shirt. Taylor nodded running her hands over his chest. Brett pulled Taylor's shirt up and over her head, tossing it on the floor. Brett's tongue explored Taylor's mouth while she ran her hands over his abs. She pulled his shirt up and tossed it on the floor. Smiling, they both started to kiss again.

"Excuse me," piped a short girl behind them. They broke apart and looked at the small girl. She was more than likely a freshman.

"Sorry," Taylor muttered and jumped off the cabinet, grabbing her shirt. She walked out into the hallway and slipped her shirt back on. Brett was stumbling behind her pulling on his shirt. He grabbed her wrist making her spin around to face him.

"Let's just dance," he muttered. Taylor nodded wrapping her hands around his neck when a slow song came on. He put her hands on her hips and started to sway to the music.

Tiffany and Luke walked into the house with music blaring from the living room and a slow song going on downstairs in the basement. "I'll look downstairs. You look up here." Luke nodded and they went their seperate ways. Tiffany walked down the stairs dodging drunk teenagers on her way down. She searched the dance floor for Taylor or Brett. She couldn't see them from the angle she was at. She manuvered around people dancing and drinking. She stood on her tippy toes and finally spotted Taylor swaying to the music against Brett. She smiled and walked over to them. "Tay."

Taylor looked at her sister and stepped back from Brett. "What do you want?"

"Mom died..." Tiffany said looking at Brett. "We have to go, I have to tell you something."

"Well, that sucks that I wasn't there to say goodbye, but you know what? You guys shouldn't have been a couple of stuck up bitches!" Taylor said slightly slurring her words. "And I am not going I am partying and dancing with my sexy boyfriend." She grinned at Brett giving him a big kiss.

"We have to go now," Tiff said through clenched teeth grabbing Taylor's wrist.

"Don't touch me!" Taylor threatened pulling her hand back and pushing her other hand towards Tiffany. Without Taylor's hand even touching her, she flew backwards hitting the wall with a thump! A few people turned to look at her, but most were too drunk to even notice. Tiffany stood up, brushed herself off, and marched right back up to Taylor and slapped her. "Btich!"

"Don't talk to me like that," Tiff said grabbing her wrist, gripping it tight. She closed her mind thinking of fire. Burn her, burn her!

"Oww!" Taylor hollered pulling her hand away from me. "Fine, I'll come with you." Tiffany rolled her eyes and lead Taylor up the stairs and outside. "What's this big news?"

"Are you really drunk?" She asked squinting her eyes.

Taylor shook her head and blinked. "Nope, not any more at least."

"We're witches."

To....Be......Continued.....In....Chapter....Six....

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys!!! I really suuuuuuuuuuuuper duuuuuuuuuper hope you liked this chapter!!!!!! Surprise, surprise?? YESS!! Bahahahah!!! LOL!! When we were writing the Dr. scene in the 4th chapter we almost cried. Kac: "It's so sad..." Kat: "Yeah... it is..." Bahah!! Winnie the Pooh is British!!?! AHHHHHHHHHH! Where's Jenna? I saaaaiiiid.... Where is Jenna!!! The unicorn lady left us!! cry.. cry.. cry.. When I say pineapple you say mango!!! Bahah McDonald's commercial....I want fries N sweet'n'sour ND Kac wants fries N honey!! baahahaah

-Kac & Kat