2.) Activity Tryouts

Chapter Two: Activity Tryouts

[Written by kacoh15]

Tiffany

I'm so glad school's over and no homework today! Now I have to go to the gym for the cheer leading tryouts. I've been looking forward to this all day. I saw Chloe walking towards the gym, too. "Hey Chloe! Are you going to tryout for cheer leading?" I yelled.

"Yeah, I am. I'm going to rock tryouts!"

"I hope you do. That would be so cool to be in cheer leading together!" I entered the gym and took a seat with the two cheer leading judges. All three of us sat behind the judging table.

"Hello everyone my name is Tiffany Hunt, head cheer leader for four years in a row. Only Twelve girls are going to get in. Seven of you are going to get cut. Were going to start out with Aspen Andrews. Are you ready?" I said.

"Yes I think I am." I turned on the music and she started doing her cheer and flips. "Thank you. That was very good! Up next is Chloe Kassidy." She started doing her cheer.

"Here we go 5...6...7...8..." She did a front flip, a back flip, and then a hurkie. She wasn't very good, but she's my best friend and I didn't know how I would tell her. Tryouts had ended. "Thank you everyone for trying out. We will let you know if you got in." I hurried as fast as I could out of the gym before Chloe saw me. I was afraid to tell her the truth. The two judges, Claire and Emily, and I went back to the gym after everyone left to figure out who all is going to be in cheer leading. Chloe came up first.

"Is she in or out?" Emily asked.

"I don't know. It was pretty interesting." I chuckled.

"She wasn't good enough to be on the squad." replied Claire. "We're going to have to cut her." Oh man what am I suppose to tell her if she asks. "Okay next is Aspen."

"I think she did amazing!" Emily said.

"Okay she made it." Claire smiled. "Now we have Ashley Barnes?"

"She was good, but not good enough to be on the team."

"Really? I thought she was fine." I said.

"So did I," replied Claire. " I think she should be on the team."

"Okay fine." Emily said sighing. "Now that we're done with this, lets go post it on the activity board in the hallway for them to check ." I just hope Chloe doen't notice it.

"How many girls made the sqaud." I asked to make sure.

"twelve." Emily replied. "Here is the list." I looked at the list of all of the girls who made the squad:

1. Aspen Andrews

2. Ashley Barnes

3. Madison Christian

4. Haylie Smith

5. Emma Perry

6. Kirsten Anderson

7. Andrea Gomez

8. McKinzey Lawson

9. Demi King

10. Hannah Long

11. Lisa Watson

12. Jami Sellers

Chapter Two: Activity Tryouts

[Written by SerialLover]

Taylor

When the bell for seventh hour dismissed I jumped up and walked swiftly out the door. I walked to my locker opening it and throwing the books the teacher gave me for seventh hour. I closed it after I grabbed my bag with shorts and a red tank top. I waited for Brett and Cameron, so we could head to the football field for tryouts.