Perfectly Ruined

The next morning was absolutely miserable. When I first woke up I thought everything that happened the previous night was a dream, but I thought wrong. When I sat at the breakfeast table to eat more of Uncle Clarion's pancakes and bacon, I almost hid under the table and died when Zach came into the room and sat across from me. Why did things like this always happen to me? Goodness! We didn't talk at all, we didn't even make eye contact. Something was up and Uncle Clarion seemed to notice how awkwardly quiet we were.

"What's up with you two this morning? Did y'all not sleep well?" he looked at both of us with an extemely worried look. I couldn't take it anymore! Ah! Why me? Why did Zach have to kiss me with those oh- so- sweet lips? Why?! "Did you two have an argument? Because that's no problem that can't be fixed." I could feel my cheeks blushing furiously. I looked up to see Zach looking at me with a twinkle in his hazel eyes and that crooked smile on his mouth. Oh gosh he looked so adorable, so attractive, What am I doing?!!! Stop it Callia!

"I'm going to go out for some fresh air." I bluntly stated and got up from my seat and walked upstairs to get dressed. I quickly threw on some clothes and then did my hair and sprinted down stairs and out of the house before anyone knew I was gone. I ran all the way down to the mainstreet and to the treehouse. I stood under the treehouse calling his name," Charlie! Charlie, you there?"

A head with dark shaggy hair popped out of one of the windows and I didn't wait for an answer and immediately climbed up the ladder into the treehouse," Hey do You need something?" Charlie asked with an expression that made him look worried for me.

"No... Just someone... to hang ...out... with..." I said between my heavy breaths from running.

"What about Zach?" he had to ask!

"Well... He- Uh-" I was cut off before I came up with a lame excuse.

"I know what happened between you two last night. You don't gave to hide it from me." What? Oh yeah, that's right. He and Zach last night played soccer.

I sat down on one of the chairs and just sighed,"What did he tell you?"

"He said that he told you some things and then he said you two made out." wow, guys dont change stories like girls do.

"I can't believe... I can't believe he actually kissed me!, And what?! We didn't make out!" I don't know if I was acting excited or shocked. Both maybe?

"Well he didn't actually say you made out, but that's what I'm sure you did."

Ugh!"Shut up! Don't- don't say that!" I spat out the words with frustration.

"Okay sorry," he said putting his hands up defensively,"But, did you kiss him back?" this is getting really awkward.

"Well, no. Maybe. Yes. No. I don't know! Why are you even asking me this?"

"So you did!" he said with realization.

"Fine I did! Now do we have to talk about this, it's weird talking to a guy about... These kind of things..." hopefully he would finally shut up!

"What's wrong with talking about it?" is he really that stupid?

"Nothing!"

"Then let's talk about it!"

"No! And why do you want to talk about this?"

"You can't bottle everything up!"

"Yes I can!"

"No you can't! Callia you are terrible at it!"

"Says who?"

"I say!"