Chapter Nine

"Look at you. All dirty!" Nicki and Aubbie were taking a bubble bath together after they all came home from the movies, dinner and then the park.

Aubbie giggled and put bubbles on Nicki's face.

"Aubbie you the best." Nicki started singing.

"Mommy you the best."

"Best I ever had!" they kept singing together. Nicki was smiling ear to ear because of how cute Aubbie sounded.

Drake heard them and had his back to the closed bathroom door just listening and smiling, thinking how lucky he was.

Nicki started singing Your Love and Aubbie surprisingly chimed in.

"Aubbie you like that song?"

She nodded her head.

"Good. I wrote it for your daddy. I think I'm gonna put it on my first album. I don't know though. Should I?"

Aubbie nodded her head again with a dimpled grin.

"Can you understand me?" Nicki asked her and Aubbie nodded her head again.

"Awe! My baby's smart. Come on. Let's go mess with your daddy."

Nicki let the water out of the tub and wrapped herself and a towel and then Aubbie.

She opened the door and found Drake standing next to it.

"Peeping Tom." Nicki glared at him playfully.

Aubbie followed behind Nicki and watched her parents as Drake softly tackled Nicki onto the bed.

"Drake stop. I don't have on any panties!" Nicki laughed

"Good." he kissed her neck and they both became caught up in the moment until Nicki opened her eyes and saw Aubbie sitting there playing with her phone.

"Aubbie tell your daddy to get offa me."

Aubbie frowned and went over and grabbed her Drake's pant leg.

"No daddy! Off mommy!" Aubbie said tiredly as she rubbed her eyes.

Drake grabbed Aubbie and put her in her pajamas.

"Time for bed." he put her in the bed and handed her her bear.

"Don't be trynna put my daughter to bed because you want some pussy. Especially since I gave you some earlier." Nicki walked over to the closet, dropped her towel and proceeded to lotion after pulling on panties and her bra.

"Let's go for a walk." Drake grabbed her around her waist.

"For?"

"I can't go on a midnight stroll with my soon-to-be wife?"

"I guess." she rolled her eyes and put on her leopard print nightie and her black pumps.

"Are you really going to go on a walk in pumps?"

"You got a problem?"

"Nah. You look sexy as hell. I'm just asking."

"Okay then." she tried to walk past him.

"Aye, you watch your tone when you talking to Daddy. You understand?"

"Nigga move. You are not my father." Nicki laughed and pushed past him and walked towards the door.

"You coming or what?"

"Definitely." he smiled.

"Nasty." Nicki rolled her eyes and he grabbed her hand and she turned off the light with her free one and they left for their walk.