Chapter Three

On the private jet, Aubbie couldn't stop staring out the window and Drake couldn't stop staring at Nicki.

After the plane ride, it was only around six in California.

"Where are we going?" Nicki asked as she grabbed Aubbie and then got into the black SUV before paparazzi could catch them.

"Well I'm going to get you both settled in and then I'm going to the studio. I won't be free until Sunday."

"That's in four days!"

"I know...I'm sorry. But I'm co-producing an album so I have to be there."

Nicki sighed. "Okay."

Aubbie fell fast asleep on Drake's lap. Nicki just looked out the window, noticing that the houses became bigger and bigger.

They entered a securely gated community and then finally reached the biggest house that she had ever seen in her life. Drake punched in a code from the window and the gates opened.

The driver parked, helped them out and then left.

He showed Nicki around and surprisingly she liked it. The house was warm and felt like home despite its grandeur.

Finally to the bedroom Nicki fell onto the best bed she had ever felt in her life.

"You like it?" he smiled.

"Of course."

"Good...maybe we can test out the durability of it later...when I get back."

"You wish." she laughed and pulled him onto the bed by his shirt and kissed him.

"I have to go." he managed to say in between kisses.

"Stay."

"I can't." he finally was able to pull himself away from her. He wanted so badly to stay but work was calling.

"Fine." she crossed her arms with a frown on her face.

"Fix up Aubbie's room." he handed her the black card.

"What's the budget?" she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"We don't have budgets around here." he kissed her cheek. "And while I'm gone tomorrow, you two need new wardrobes."

"I want you to come with us."

"We both know we'd be in the mall for hours. You and Aubbie go...and I'll send Lauren and Shanell to come with you."

"Who are they?"

"Shanell is signed to the same label as me and Lauren is Wayne's girlfriend."

"I guess."

"I love you." he kissed her.

"I love you too."

Drake left and no sooner than he closed the door, Aubbie woke up and was running towards her mother's voice who was filling in Lauren.

Aubbie managed to climb onto the high bed and get under the blankets.

After Nicki got off the phone, she went under the blankets and tickled Aubbie.

"You hungry?"

"Eat!"

"Okay...let's go!" Nicki jumped from the bed and got Aubbie down and placed her on her feet and they walked downstairs. Nicki felt like she had walked for days before she finally found the kitchen.

After they ate, Nicki went upstairs and turned on the MacBook Pro and sat it between herself and Aubbie. They shopped for her room

By the time Nicki was completely finished, three hours had passed and Aubbie was too excited for bed.

Nicki and Aubbie took a bubble bath together in the jacuzzi bathtub and Nicki pulled on her pull up and night shirt after she found one of Drake's to put on herself.

They got in the bed together and Nicki turned on Lilo and Stitch and Aubbie watched TV until they both fell asleep.

The next morning Nicki woke up to Drake kissing her neck.

He kissed down her flat stomach and she didn't stop him.

Just as she was about to give in to the pleasure she sat up quickly.

"Whre's Aubbie?"

"Downstairs."

"With who?!"

"Shanell, Lauren and Cameron. Shh." he went back to what he was doing and soon her protests weren't protests at all but moans of approval as she reached her peak.

Nicki noticed he was fully dressed and remembered he had to go to the studio.

They got out of the bed and Nicki pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, preparing for the day of shopping.

She brushed her straight hair downs free brushing her teeth and Drake tossed her keys to his black Bentley.

They went downstairs and Drake had already gotten Audrey dressed. Audrey ran to her mother once she saw her and Nicki picked her up and kissed both her cheeks.

Drake left with a kiss on Audrey's cheek and a kiss on Nicki's lips and hugs to Shanell and Lauren.

The three women bonded quickly during the shopping trip and were laughing in no time.

The mall that Drake had sent her to was all designer...even stuff she hadn't heard of before. Nicki went from store to store just as he told her to and bought what she wanted.

The other women shopped too but mostly for Aubbie and Cameron which was fine with Nicki.

When they got home around eight p.m from a twelve hour shopping spree, Nicki took a shower and bathed Aubbie and put her in her room which had been fixed up by the maintenance people while they were gone.

Nicki put their stuff up and went downstairs with Shanell and Lauren. Cameron was asleep in the chair in Aubbie's room.

"So...what's your story?" Shanell asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Between you and Drake?"

"Oh..." Nicki filled them in on their relationship, while keeping a few details to herself.

It became late so Shanell and Lauren decided to leave.

Nck locked the doors and then went upstairs and straight to bed, wondering what the next day's adventures would be.