Chapter Six

Drake and Nicki were at dinner in a secluded restaurant. His palms were starting to sweat out of nervousness. He was ready to ask her the big question. He didn't know what her reaction would be but he was willing to try.

What is the point of waiting when we're going to be together forever? Drake thought to himself.

"Nicki where do you see us in a few years?" he took her hand and asked her.

"Together...somewhere happy. Probably with a couple of more kids...well that's what I want."

He walked over to her side of the table and got on one knee.

"Onika Tanya Miraj...I know you're scared, and I know that we've been together only for just under a year now but I love you, and I want to know if you will marry me?"

"What?" she asked in disbelief.

"Will you marry me?"

Her eyes softened and went from brown to a darker brown and she smiled as her heart fluttered. "Yes I'll marry you!"

He slid the beautiful ring on her finger and pulled her into an embrace. "I thought you were going to say no."

"I could never say no to you Aubrey. Of course I'll marry you."

Two days later, the couple were in the studio. Nicki was working on her first album. The world had embraced her with open arms and she planned to keep it that way.

Aubbie was sitting on Drake's lap while he was sitting next to Drew Money, 40 and Ariel who was recording their studio session with Kanye. She was almost three and Drake couldn't believe all of the time that had gone by and now he was about to go on tour an Nicki would be by herself with Aubbie. This was the time that the couple had dreaded but they couldn't put it off any longer.

"How was that?" Nicki asked. She was recording Blazin.

"It was dope." Drake smiled. She was definitely made for music. Nicki exited the booth and watched as Kanye did his verse.

"Nic, I just got a beat from T-Minus." SB said. He had been in the hall on the phone with Martin.

"Well?"

"It's sick. It's one of those kinda slow songs you know?"

"Well let me hear it!" she said excitedly.

He let her hear the beat and then she began writing. She wanted this done today.

After Kanye, they got the beat started so Nicki could finish writing.

"Babe..." Nicki called for Drake.

"Yeah?"

"I want you on this song."

"You know what that's gonna cost you right?" he winked.

SB laughed and shook his head and handed Nicki's notebook to Drake. He read the lyrics and got started on his own verse.

Nicki went back into the booth and recorded her verse and the chorus to the song she just titled Moment 4 Life.

Drake recorded his verse and 40 finalized everything.

Nicki and Drake decided it was time to go, so Drake picked up a sleeping Aubbie and they walked out of the studio.

Walking out of the studio, the couple kissed and made their way to their car not knowing that a group of paparazzi saw them and took a picture.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

In a matter of two hours, the photo was plastered everywhere and Nicki got a text from SB saying check the tabloids.

"What?" Drake walked over to Nicki and saw the photo on TMZ. "Wow."

"What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know." he sat next to her on the couch knowing she was worrying.

"Did you read the caption Drake?"

"No." he looked over and read it.

Drake and Nicki Minaj leaving Sunset Studios. Wait are they kissing? Is that a kid? She's too light to be Safaree's. Is Drake the father? If so, Minaj sure can get around.

"Nicki...the best thing we can do is tell the world. I can't sit and let them slander you like that."

"There's not another way?"

"Nope and the longer we ignore it, the more it's going to manifest into something it's not."

"You're right but what about Aubbie?"

"Everybody loves her. They can't say anything bad about us."

"What if they find out about when you left and turn you into some monster or something?"

"No one knows about that but you, me, Safaree, our parents and 40. They don't have to know about that. Fuck them."

"True. Damn. We'll be like the fucking first family of hip-hop since DMC." Nicki laughed and Drake did too.

"So, I'm thinking we can just go somewhere. Take Aubbie out to Orlando to Disney Land or something. I mean our birthdays are coming up."

"You're willing to spend your twenty-fifth birthday at Disney Land?"

"Yeah. It's my daughter's birthday too. I can always have a party. How about we go to Florida, me and you party on the twenty-third and our mothers can watch her. Then on the twenty-fourth, we can go to Disney Land...it'll be warm enough since it is Orlando. We can stay for a week and get back to work afterwards."

"That'll work but that means we have to plan this trip in only two weeks."

"Courtne, SB and Martin can do that. All you're going to have to worry about is packing."

"Okay but what about right now? My fucking phone is blowing up."

"Let's Ustream."

"You hate Ustream."

"So...our fans deserve it. I'll go get Aubbie. Tweet a link." Drake walked upstairs. Aubbie was still sleeping when he brought her downstairs. He laid her on the couch and then tweeted the same link Nicki tweeted and they killed time by eating lunch. The hour went by and as promised, the couple logged onto Ustream and told their fans their big secret that was now obvious-they were together-but shocked the fans when they told them that they had a two year old daughter and that they were getting married.

Nicki went down her mentions and smiled she retweeted two tweets.

NICKIMINAJ: RT "@TeamMinajPeru: @NICKIMINAJ I am seriously crying right now. Tears of joy."

NICKIMINAJ: RT "@XOSimmy: asdfghjkl;!!!!!! @NICKIMINAJ @DRAKE. I love you."

Aubbie woke up.

"C'mere baby." Nicki reached for her daughter.

"You guys wanna meet our baby? Her name is Audrey but we call her Aubbie." She picked up Aubbie and Aubbie looked at the camera confused.

Drake's phone vibrated and he looked at it and smiled after retweeting the tweet and a couple of others.

Raemiah: @Drake About time you let the world meet my niece.

Drake: RT "@ItsJamieliaHOE She looks just like you. (:

After chatting with their fans for a few more minutes, the couple logged off.

"What do you want to do now?" Drake asked her.

"Well, I want to go shopping since it's only one, and take Aubbie to the park. She hasn't had any fun in a while. And, it looks like I have a wedding to plan." Nicki smiled and they got dressed and left.