Chapter 14: First Date

Bridget's POV:

Louis was finally aloud to come home today. We currently were lying in his bed, watching a movie as his head was rested on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him every once in awhile. The boys weren't totally surprised when we ended up together, but then again they were at the same time.

"You're going to put me to sleep if you keep doing that." Louis mumbled.

I giggled. "Well, you could use some rest."

"No, I've rested far too much lately." He sat up and smiled at me, pulling me to him.

I giggled as he started to kiss all over my face, finally getting to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, crawling into his lap. He tickled my side, making me giggle but still kissed me until he started to loose breath. "I can't breath." He breathed out, pulling away from me.

I put my forehead to his, kissing his nose. "Have you ever thought of a permanent oxygen tank?" I asked. "Like the one you put on your nose and just keep on."

"I... used to have one but... I didn't need it all the time..." He closed his eyes, slowly getting breath back.

"How about we go somewhere tonight?" I asked. "Like an actual date... we haven't even been on an actual date yet."

Louis chuckled. "I haven't even asked you to officially be my girlfriend, so, Bridget would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I giggled. "You had to ask?" I gave him a quick peck. "Of course I would."

***

Louis and I laughed as we walked down the street. We just ate at some pizza place and went see a random movie. We got mobbed a few times, but managed to lose them, but Louis did stop for a few pictures for some sweet fans. "Are all your outings like this?" I asked as I hugged his arm as we walked.

"Pretty much." He laughed. "Sometimes worse, sometimes not as bad."

We continued to walk, again taking a few pictures with some fans. "We should go see a play." I said. "There should be one showing." I said.

Louis smiled at me. "Sure, why not."

We walked down the street and went to a local theatre to see that 'Aladdin' the musical was playing. I knew this play and it was one of my favorites. We actually got a good seat for not getting our tickets early.

I leaned against Louis as the actors sang and danced on strange. I was enjoying it; I just hope Louis was too. He seemed to be, but I couldn't fully tell. Louis had his arm draped around me, his hand securely on my hip.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Louis asked as we walked hand in hand out of the theatre.

"I loved it, did you?"

"Yes, it was very good." He smiled at me.

I stopped turning to him and gave him a kiss. "Thank you." I told him, my arms around his neck. "The good old fashion pizza was delicious, the movie was hilarious, and the play was amazing."

Louis kissed me, putting his hands on my hips. "You're welcome. I enjoyed it to."

"I think we should head back now." I said with a giggle.

"Yea, we probably should."

Louis and I got home, laughing as we entered his room, steeling kisses every once in a while. I giggled as I pushed Louis down on the bed, crawling on top of him. "Did anyone ever tell you how handsome you are?" I asked.

Louis chuckled. "I've been told by some fans."

"Yes, but they call you beautiful." I started kissing at his neck. "Handsome." I bit at it some. "Sexy." Louis let out a small moan once I found his sweet spot.

I started to unbutton his shirt, kissing down his chest and stomach as I went. Louis grabbed my hands, stopping me. "Wait, Bridget."

"Louis, if you don't-"

"No, I want to it's just..." He trailed off.

I giggled. "Louis are you a virgin?"

"Maybe." He mumbled, blushing.

"It's okay Louis... I am too." I gave him a kiss.

"Then are you sure?" He asked, making sure it was okay with me.

I smiled nodding. "Absolutely." I said connecting out lips again.

*HORRIBLE CHAPTER! But, anyway. sorry it took so long. I do not own the name or any part of 'Aladdin'.