Chapter 11: Half way Full

Harry's POV: 

"BRIDGET!"

That night was all kind of a hectic blur....  A very... long night.

"Call 911!" Bridget screamed at us. Liam quickly got out his phone, calling an ambulance. 

Louis was curled up in his bed, clutching his chest as his eyes were squeezed tight. "Louis, baby breath." Bridget tried to calm him. 

"It hurts." I barely managed out. 

"Oh, please paramedics hurry up." Bridget said, trying to help Louis. 

"I... Can't.... Breath.... It.... Hurts." Louis managed to get out, clutching his chest harder. Bridget put his oxygen mask to his face.  

"What's wrong?" Niall asked. 

"I think his lungs filled with water." Bridget said. "Louis, does it feel like water is in your lungs?" She asked. 

Louis just nodded, not able to talk. "The ambulance should be here in five minutes." Liam told us. 

"Let's go ahead and get him downstairs." Bridget said. "Louis do you think you can get up?" He shook his head. 

"I got him." I said and went over to pick Louis up. Liam came on the other side and we carried him downstairs just in time for the paramedics to role in with a gurney. One of the paramedics carried Louis' oxygen tank as the others rolled him out to the ambulance. 

Louis was all curled up on the gurney, clutching his chest and his knees were practically stabbing into his shoulders.  "Hang in there buddy." One of the paramedics told him. 

As they rolled him out, fans and paps were all outside, screaming and asking questions. "What's wrong?!, What Happened?!" and things like that. 

We all ignored him for the most part, telling them to move as we went. "Get the fuck out of the way!" Zayn screamed, clear anger in his voice. 

We eventually got Louis to the ambulance, Bridget riding with them as we all followed them behind.  

That brings us to where we are now. I was bouncing my leg as we all sat in the waiting room while they helped Louis. Bridget was pacing and I swear Niall was about to hyperventilate. Liam was talking to a frantic Mrs. Jay and Zayn, for once, couldn't keep still. 

My phone started ringing, my mothers name flashing on the screen. "Hello?" I answered. 

"What's wrong with Louis?" She asked, worry clear in his voice. "Is he okay?! What happened?" 

"We're at the hospital now, and we don't know. They said that his lungs filled with water, and hopefully they stopped it in time." I told her. 

"Is Jay okay?" 

"I'm guessing not, Liam is talking to her now." 

"I'm coming there, I'm about to get on a plane now." She told me. 

"No, mum you don't have to do th-" 

"He's practically like another son to me. I'm coming." She told me. "I'm getting on the plane now, I have to go. I love you." 

"Love you too, be safe." I told her and hung up the phone. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. Please be okay, please be okay.  

A nurse came through the double doors and we all immediately stood up, Liam still on the phone with Mrs. Jay. "How is he?" Bridget asked. 

"He's going to be okay, but we want to keep him over night. He's very weak, but you all can go see him. He's in room 304." She told us. 

"Thank you." Bridget said and we all rushed up to Louis' room. 

There he lay, his eyes half way closed and a oxygen mask on. His chest was heaving and sweat lightly covered his skin. "Hey." Bridget said sweetly as she entered the room fully, followed by us. Louis didn't respond, I don't think he really could. She just smiled at him and kissed his sweaty forehead. 

"How you feeling bud?" I asked as we all crowded around his bed. "I know you can't really talk right now, but it's like the customary thing to ask." 

A small smiled peaked through Louis masked, but it didn't last long. "You're mother is on her way here." Liam told him and he gave a small nod. 

"My mum is too by the way." I told him. He nodded again, but I could tell he was slowly loosing more energy. 

"Get some rest Louis." Bridget told him and kissed his cheek. "Come on lads, let him rest.... He's fine now..." Bridget said, but I could still hear the worry in her voice. 

**WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK! and do you think that Bridget and Louis should kiss in the next few chapters??? and what do you think is going to happen???****