Q&A With Melody

*Melody's Father Pictured*

While on my break I got the privilege of talking to our main character Melody a.k.a Bloom.

( Bold is me, italics is Melody)

So Melody you just learned about your past. How do you feel?

To be honest I'm pretty fuckin pissed off. I mean who does that. The minute you see that your boyfriend and your grandmother was kidnapped to find out you life was a lie it is pretty bad. Honestly I just wished that someone told me before this happened.

If you had to name 3 suspects to be spies in your life who would it be and why?

I say my first one would be Rebbeca because sometimes she doesn't talk for a day and sometimes someone who doesn't talk could be plotting something. I would also suspect my teachers because they have never been rude to me but they could be plotting something. The person I suspect the most is James. It pains me to say it but at the same time for the past 3 weeks he has been acting strange. Like he wants to do something with my abilities. I can't be sure but at the same time recently he saved my life so I'm not sure.

What do you think about your father leaving you a mysterious package explaining who you are?

I really hate him. The package was a bitch move. If you want to tell me something, say it to my face. Honestly I would have liked him to be show it to me like a flashback for or something. And at the same time that doesn't define who I am. I chose by personality. So what I'm like an ancient princess. I would still be me dealing with it like royalty or like a normal person.

I have something else to tell you.

Great more fucking secrets. What are you going to tell me I have to find my family in a short amount of time or they die.

*I lowered my head and stayed silent*

Tell me you are bullshitting me. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you are fucking lying.

* I looked her in the eyes and silently shook my head.*

*She leaned back in her chair, held her head in the palm of her hand and began to cry*

Do you need a tissue?

*She nodded*

*I gave her the box of tissues and gave her a hug.*

Thank you. How long do I have.

12 weeks.

But my birthday is in 12 weeks.

I'm sorry, if it were up to me I would give you more time.

At least you told me.

Learning this what is your next step?

I'm going to find my guardian and get her to train me. After that I'm going to find them. And when I find who kidnapped them, they are going to wish they never messed with me.

On a less serious note what is your favorite song?

Take Me Home by Cash Cash, I'm an Albatraoz, and Bitch Better Have My Money.

Favorite food?

I am tied between sushi and pasta.

Celebrity crush?

Hmm. I would say the Rock or Chris Hemsworth.

Favorite YouTuber?

Cameron Dallas

Favorite gaming YouTuber?

Markiplier

Favorite Minecraft YouTuber?

Can I give 3 answers?

Yes.

SkyDoesMinecraft, Popularmmos, Ssundee

Top 3 music artists?

Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, OMI

Yass boo. *Gives her a high five.*

That is all the time we have.

Thank you for having me.

The story will continue in the next chapter. Click that arrow and head there now. Bye.