Chapter Sixteen: Rain Check

I hope you guys didn't think my book was over I think I'm going to do either three or four more chapters I'm just not sure yet but yes this book is coming to an end but I'm glad you guys still like it you guys are awesome.

My eyes flutter open and I attempt to roll over but I'm trapped. Trapped in the arms of someone one I'm in love with. That thought along causes a big dopey grin on my face. Yea I love him. I try again to get out of bed but he groans furrowing his eyebrows. I move back in place and he relaxes. I giggle shaking my head.

He's perfect. His pink lips are slightly parted and I get a glimpse of his tongue and bottom teeth. His hair is fanned slightly over his eyes in a messy perfection. His incredibly long lashes kiss his cheeks and his jaw is made for kissing.

"Starring are we" his lips curve into a smile. Shit! How long has he been awake? Who cares? His voice is deep and Jeez really sexy.

"I'm just admiring the view" I smirk back with confidence.

"Oh but I think my view is much more enjoyable" he climbs on top of me discarding the sheets to the floor. I gasp at his quickness. I glance down at him and he's naked. Well so am I but I love his body. He leans down to kiss my neck and I close my eyes taking in the feeling. His hands skim down to my thigh, hitching it up.

"I... Can't... I oh..." He finds that one spot on my neck that has me whimpering with pleasure. Brooke concentrate!

"I have to train today" I whine as his lips go lower. He grazes his hands across my clit. Oh fuck that's sore. I whimper.

"Are you sore?" He grins. I scowl at him. He did this on purpose. Ass.

"You seem to be very proud of yourself" I snap.

"Very" he smiles. Kissing down my chest, in between my breast and heading to my core.

"No, Nick I have to get ready" I pant.

"Mhmm..." He hums deep and low in his throat. His lips never leaving my skin. He kisses my inner thighs And I squirm under him. You missed! his kisses are slow and wet.

"please...." I moan.

"i love the way you beg baby" his voice filled with dominance. i tilt my hips up to him and he pushes it back down.

"Now what do we have here" he grins. He runs his nose up and down my length in hailing deeply. Oh shit.

"God you smell good" he kisses me there and I moan softly. He places his hands down on my thighs and slips his tongue past my...

"Oh fuck!" I cry out. My hands grip his hair and he groans loudly. Oh god oh god oh god.

"Please... Don't stop" I moan loudly. He's not playing this time. His tongue harshly treating my clit. My whole body tenses and my legs begin to shake. He pulls away to grin at me.

"Do you want me to stop, your shaking baby" he teases.

"Nick!" I plead I'm so sore but it feels so good. "Please..." I beg I'm so close. His heated mouth returns to my core and my hands tighten in his hair. I pull hard, really hard. He groans loudly and that sound, that sexy overwhelming sound causes me to come loudly, violently. I can hear him slurping up ohh... He comes up once I'm done for my high and tenderly kisses my lips.

"Thanks for breakfast in bed, and if you wanted to know if my hair was real you could have just asked" he grins. I laugh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pull so hard" I bit my lip stifling my laugh.

"I like when your rough with me. But I need you to get your sexy ass out of bed so I don't fuck you."

"Yes sir" I grin climbing nakedly out of bed. I need a shower. Crap. I stop slapping my forehead.