Chapter Eleven: Early Mornings Late Nights

Hello fellow readers this book is coming to an end. Maybe... I don't know yet, but still vote and comment. this chapter is short.

Nicks P.O.V

I've stopped counting the days. There all the same anyway. One becomes two, two becomes three and so forth. They all blend. I would say I feel the same way when she walked out that day but I feel worse. So much worse. I'm not sure if it's because I never really had to blame anything on myself, or because I knew what I was doing. I knew the consequences if it went wrong but still took the chance. I know she found out because of Jake. No one else knew and no one would go behind my back. So in turn I got back at the fucker. During out trade he praised about his sub Amanda. Telling me she was the best he ever had and he intended to keep her for life. He soon told me how he met her and how her father was tired of running the company I desperately was trying to get a hold of. I did my research to find out his daughter was only seventeen. So I did what any person wanting revenge did. I took away the one thing he wanted most. I told her father about his little bunny fucking daughter and he became enraged. I told him to go easy on her for the simple fact that Jake was famous for doing things like this to young girls. I even told him Jake lied to her about his age. Mr. Smith informed me he was moving to Seattle with his daughter as soon as possible. It still didn't make me feel good.

It didn't satisfy me as much as I wanted it to. There was still a void in my chest that was ripped out the minute she walked out the door. Her blue eyes turning black and emotionless. The laugh still haunts me. I've never had anyone laugh at me before and I never want to again. Why do I feel like this?... so empty. I need to stop thinking I need to run. Yes that's it, a good run. I stand walking to my closet putting on joggers as shoes. I don't bother wearing a shirt. I plug in my headphones blasting music of misery. It's sure to dull my mood further.

I start off slow my feet slamming against the pavement in aggression. The sun is just about setting and the wind has picked up. Not enough to give me a chill but enough to keep me from sweating. A memory of a slim figure girl in my office comes to mind. The sweat dripping off her as she just came from to gym. I want to drink her in. but then it fades to her face of pure anger, hatred. She hates me. I run faster pushing harder. Fighting each memory that tries to surface. I can't bear them. I don't want to. I run all the way to the bridge, over and into to small quaint town of boutiques. I run past the stores catching a glimpse of a fabric store. The cloth in the store window reminds me of her comforter. Her naked body laid on it for my eyes only. The lust and anticipation in her eyes. The way she moaned when I would kiss her. The whimpers, the gasping, the clawing at the sheets all come to mind like a wave, Crashing down not giving myself time to breathe before going under. I'm sinking and whats more is I want to.

There's a Starbucks on the corner and I walk my way there. People sitting on the outside tables provided, sipping away chatting quietly. Some women flush and bat there eyelashes but I ignore it. I'm taken... or was. Inside it's not as busy, everyone moving at an equal pace. No one really in a hurry. Once at the counter I'm greeted by a women in her early thirties with soft brown eyes and short blonde hair with brown highlights.

"What can I get for you?" she smiles batting her eyes, eyes that flicker down to my chest then back to my face.

"Double shot of expresso" maybe the rush with push me out this mood. She places my order asking my name. I tell her as she writes it down. I never really got why they do that. They get it wrong anyway.

"Are you here on vacation?" she ask as I'm starting to move away. Don't you have customers?

"No, I live just outside of town" I manage to give her an answer without being an ass.

"Oh, I've never seen you before. Do you like living here?" for the love of god, just give me my order.

"Yes" I almost snap. My order comes and she hands it to me winking as I take it.