Friends with benefits

Kim's POV

"Sh*t! Kimberley!"

I watched Cheryl lose herself underneath me and it made me smile that I was the one making her like this.

Her back arched and she grasped her bottom lip in her teeth.

She couldn't have looked any sexier.

Once she finally calmed down I came out from in between her legs and placed a few kisses on her lips.

She hadn't caught her breath back yet so I laid down onto the bed next to her waiting for her to get her breathing under control.

She had come over for a coffee and a catch up and it had led to this, just as it always does.

At first it was normal, we were having a coffee and a catch up and Cheryl was having a cuddle with Bobby but then he fell asleep.

We took him upstairs, put him in his crib and just from the hungry look in Cheryl's eyes, that I knew all too well, I knew what she had planned.

I hadn't even made it out into the hallway properly before she was pushing me up against a wall and kissing me.

Not that I minded anyway.

I had dragged her into my bedroom and that was half an hour ago at least.

Due to us both being busy we hadn't seen each other in a few weeks so we were dying to see each other.

Cheryl moved slightly beside me which caused me to look at her.

She turned her head towards me and gave me her trademark smile and once again I couldn't resist placing a few kisses on her lips.

As I pulled away she seemed to follow me, her energy must have come back and she positioned herself so she was lying on top of me as we continued to kiss.

Just before this kiss got too passionate and heated we both pulled away and she found comfort wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my boobs.

She seems to do this a lot, she says so her cheek is against my skin and I heard her sigh in comfort, whenever we are lying down and cuddling her head almost always goes there.

Just when I thought she had fallen asleep I hear her voice and she stretches out slightly but then tightens her arms around me.

"I love cuddling you like this."

"Because we both don't have any clothes on?"

"Yes and because I can rest my head here."

I laughed at her, she always seems to come out with random stuff like that at times like these.

We talk about anything that comes to mind for the next 10 minutes, it was sort of like our conversation downstairs however this time we had no clothes on and we were defiantly more comfy now.

We don't talk about Jean or Justin, when we are together it's as if they don't exist.

"How's the X factor going by the way? I forgot to ask earlier."

"I'm excited, all my groups are really good but there's two which could defiantly win."

"I can't wait to see them. How's it going with Rita and Nick?"

"They're so funny, we have a lot of fun however it does sometimes feel like me and Simon are the parents and they are the naughty children."

"Oh god, that would be one weird family."

"Yeah, it makes me feel old though."

"After what we did about 15 minutes ago I can tell you that you are not old." This provokes a laugh from her, which was just what I wanted.