First Kiss

This is set back in the Popstars the Rivals house in 2002.

Kimberley's POV

Me, Cheryl, Nicola, Nadine, and Sarah are all sat in a circle round a bottle of wine.

We are girls aloud.

The final of Popstars the Rivals was two nights ago and this was our last week in the house so we had decided to have some fun.

I know all the girls pretty well now and I'm happy that these are the ones I'm in the band with.

Don't get me wrong, everyone else was nice but I think we all have an connection.

We are moving out into apartments soon, me and Nadine are living together, Cheryl and Nicola are living together too while Sarah's got an apartment on her own. However they are all next to each other so I can tell we will be at each other's apartments all the time.

In the house at the moment I'm sharing a room with Cheryl with Nadine and Sarah are also sharing and Nicola is on her own.

There are many other free bedrooms now that the other girls are gone but we have been like this for so long that we didn't see any point in changing.

I'm quite used to sharing a bedroom with Cheryl and I'm gonna miss her when we move, but at least she won't be too far away.

I do feel slightly sorry for her though seeing as she is with Nicola, Nicola is known for being messy. You can't see the carpet on her floor due to the amount of clothes and random things she throws around her bedroom.

We ignore the fact that Nicola and Nadine aren't old enough to drink yet because we've already seen them drunk.

Plus there's no TV crew around so nobody knows that they are drinking.

We are playing truth, we were playing truth or dare but when nobody was picking dare we changed it.

We've played this a few times and it's a nice way to get to know each other.

A few nights ago it started off with innocent things but after ruining out of things to ask and seeing as we were under the influence of alcohol the questions got more sexual.

We have drunk a lot tonight too so I can tell what the questions are going to be about.

"Alright who's first?"

Sarah spun the bottle round in the middle and to her delight it landed on Nicola.

"When was the first time you got drunk?"

Nicola takes a few seconds to remember before replying. "When I found out I had got through the first round of these auditions, I was so happy and I celebrated with my friends."

I couldn't help but smile at her, she was pretty cute. From seeing her in the mornings, after these kind of nights you can tell she isn't used to alcohol yet.

It was Nadine's turn next so she spun the bottle and to my disappointment it landed on me.

I didn't mind answering questions because I knew I could trust these guys, I'm just scared about the things they would ask.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

Oh god, she just had to ask that.

Everyone was looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Well actually..." I didn't mind about what I was about to tell them, I knew they wouldn't think any differently of me. "I first had sex just after I turned 16, but I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17."