Kimberley's Bar

Cheryl's POV

Alcohol.

Alcohol always seemed to make things better.

So that's why I'm here, after finding out that my husband has cheated on me for at least the second time I wanted some alcohol.

Over the years whenever something has gone wrong, as sad as it sounds I've always resulted to alcohol.

Even though it may not be the best thing I could do in the long run, it is defiantly the thing to make you feel good at that point in time.

I'm sat in a nightclub I've come to know really well. I often come here with Nicola, Nadine and Sarah whenever we are free but Nadine and Sarah are away visiting family and are all at least four hours away visiting family so I'm on my own.

I would have gone to visit my family but my mam is away on holiday and instead of going to see my brothers or sister I wanted a relaxing weekend in with my husband.

That didn't go to plan.

We choose to come to this nightclub because Nicola knows the owner, something about a family friend. I've only met her a few times but whenever I have met her we seem to get on so well.

She a very pretty woman just older than me.

She's always got perfect hair and the business suits I sometimes see her in makes her body look irresistible.

And to top it all off she has a beautiful name, Kimberley.

I signal the bartender over for another drink, I know I shouldn't be asking for another seeing as I've had far too many already but not one part of me cares at the moment.

I no longer cared about anything one I heard the words come from his mouth that he had been cheating on me.

I didn't even bother changing out the dress I had worn to X factor auditions earlier that day, I just wanted to get away from him.

I'd heard it from other people first, then seen pictures of them together but I still didn't believe that he would do it.

But of course he had, he wouldn't admit it to me at first and after an hour of arguing I had finally got it out of him.

He then told me he loved me and it was me he wanted to be, but I knew that was a load of bullsh*t.

The bartender pours me another drink without so much as a glance at me before moving over to the other side of the bar.

It's not like I'm bothered that he didn't look at me, I'd rather not let people see me like this and I know from what Nicola has told me this place gets a lot of famous people so he must be used to it.

Before I can take a sip of my drink my phone rings from my pocket and once I checked that it wasn't Ashley and it was Nicola calling me I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Cheryl, what are you doing?" I could hear the protective tone in her voice already and I had only just picked up the phone to her.

"What do you mean?"

"Your all over twitter, why are you in a bar?" I didn't realise I was all over twitter, I should probably have a look and see what people are writing about me.

"I'm having a drink."

"Yeah, I guessed that. Why?"

"Because my loving husband cheated on me again."

"Oh Cheryl..." I could hear her going into her comforting mode but I stopped her before she could say anything else.

"No, don't. I don't want all that I'm sorry sh*t, I just want to get drunk."