Chapter 27

Pookie Pov-

As soon as the police called to tell me Nicki had adopted Andre I jumped on the first flight out. I had a little money saved up. I heard from my homegirl jalen was going around town looking for me . I hope he know that was a one night thing. I looked on the tour schedule and seen they were in North Carolina today so that's where I flew . It wasn't all that late like 12:30 when I actually got to the venue. I wondered around trying to find the tour bus .  I had to stay in the bushes because there were a few security guards walking around. I finally seen a tour bus that read "Nicki and Meek" . Well that was easy enough the only problem is there was a fat security guard. He was standing directly in front of the door . I sat there for a good 45 minutes until I seen the door open it was meek . He talked to the security guard for a minute then the security guard walked away. I waited for a second for both of them to move out of sight before I ran to the bus. I figured Nicki was in there with andre I know I can take her.

Meek p.o.v -

I finally had got Andre to bed but i knew I had to go get Nicki . I knew how she probably felt. She probably thinks I don't want the baby but that's not even it . I just feel like she should have told me as soon as she found out and not letting me find out when we almost lose our child. I went to her dancers bus .

Security- Hey Mr.Williams

Meek - Hey is Nicki in there

Security- nope

Meek- damn you know where she at ?

Security- no I haven't seen her all night sorry

Meek- Alright thanks

I went over to dej trailer she ain't like security standing at hyer door so I just knocked . I played with my phone for a minute till the door finally opened.

Meek - Tinashe ?!

She looked shocked at me standing there .

Meek- What ? Why ? Where your- ?

" Who is it baby ?" I heard dej ask

Meek- yo what the fuck? Ain't you with August?!

She stood there looking dumb

Meek- yo dej !

She came to the door and pushed Tinashe out the way back towards the back of the bus. Dej still had on her clothes well most of them she had on a bra and shorts .

Dej- we were jus-

I put my hand up

Meek- I don't even wanna know .

Dej- Man wassup why you here?

Meek- I can't believe I'm about to ask this but Is Nicki in there ?

Dej - Shit I wish . I'll have her fat ass sit on my face

Meek- and with that said I'm gone have fun

I walked away the only other person left was August trailer. He need a new security guard his was sleep at the damn door . With a doughnut in hand if this ain't the most unprofessional shit. I just walked in and went to the back and seen Nicki and August sleep in bed . I was cool with her in here with him I trust August. I went up in the room and shook Nicki waking her up .

Meek- come on baby

She got up slowly and I picked her up . She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I walked out the bus and felt her kissing my neck .