Chapter 9

Yall got to give the story time to develop. It's gonna be good I promise. Just think of it as a movie...A movie ain't always happy and you don't always like all the characters. If everything was perfect it would be boring!

-------

I walked in our master bedroom bathroom and started are bath water . I put some of that salt in to make your skin soft and lots of bubbles because my baby likes bubbles. I went back in the bedroom and shot my purse man a call.

Meek- I need to get Nicki a new channel bag

PM- price limit?

Meek - Never a limit when it comes to her

PM- when you need it

Meek- Today I gotta be in LA tomorrow

PM- I got you man

I hanged up my iPhone and stopped the bath water. She was gone be pissed when I tell her I gotta go back to LA .

Continued....

I walked back in the room she was still in the same spot I left her in . She was slowly drifting to sleep I picked her up . As soon as I did those beautiful eyes of hers opened I couldn't help but smile. We made it to the bathroom I lit a few candles and cut off the lights. I got in first and she followed sitting between my legs . I made sure our tub was huge in this new condo and huge it was . I turned the jets on I relaxed while nic played with the bubbles as usual.

Meek- Baby?

Nicki- Yeah ?

She said with all focus on the bubbles.

Meek- What's with you and bubbles?

Nicki- I don't know there just cool to me . Especially when you make them pink like this .

I took her towel and squeezed some water on her body . I washed her face and ran some more water down her body .

Meek- Baby I gotta tell you something

She stopped playing with the bubbles and looked at me .

Meek- I gotta go to LA for 2 days I have to do a couple of interviews

Nicki- So your leaving me ? Again!

Meek- Look you know if I could avoid it I would but I have to drop this album soon.

Nicki- It's okay just leave me like you always do I'll be fine

She got out the tub I tried to grab her but she pulled away.

Meek- Nicki Stop !

Before I could ever get out the tub she was out the bathroom. My hands went down in the water making the water slash up .

Meek- fuck

I got out the tub wrapping a towel around my waist. I blew all the candles out and I found her in the guest room laying on her stomach crying.

Meek- Baby

Nicki- Don't fuckin talk to me !

Meek- Don't act like that . You know I gotta work.

Nicki- Remember when we got together

She sat up and looked at me

Nicki- You said nothing would come before me ! Nothing! Yet you're repeatedly putting work in front of me !

Meek- I don't have a fuckin choice Nicki you have to be on set tomorrow so I can't take you with me . I have to promote this album.

Nicki- Bye Meek