Chapter 4

Meek ~

We were on the couch she was sitting on my lap. We were watching her favorite movie the devil wears prada.

Meek- why you like this movie so much baby ?

I started playing in her hair

Nicki - ion know I guess I just like seeing a successful woman .

I nodded and sat back and let her enjoy her movie. Her phone buzzed she looked at it then looked back at me .

Meek - who that ?

Nicki - ion know

Meek- aye go get dressed real quick I ain't tryna be in no hotel all day

Nicki- but the movies not over

She pouted

Meek- come on nic I'm tryna hola at future before you gotta go back to set

Nicki- okay bye future ain't my friend

Meek- if I leave you gone get lonely then get upset at me then we gone have problems

Nicki- ion wanna go

I just stood up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She buried her head in my neck . I just went to our bedroom it was a penthouse ,we were staying in so it was a pretty good distance . I took her in the bathroom and sat her on the counter. I kissed her neck and traced her collar bone with nice soft kisses . She let out slight moans.

Meek- We . going to . Go . See . Future and your. Gonna . Act . Right

I said between kisses . I took of the big t-shirt she had on from our session last night. I had a clear view of her pretty ass . I put her legs on her shoulder. I saw her smile

Meek- what you smiling for baby

I took my basketball ball shorts down and aligned my self with her . I rammed in her with a quickness and her smile disappeared. She started to back up I locked her legs in place.

Meek- don't run

I got my stroke back and started to increase my speed. I saw all her love faces damn I still can't believe she all mine . I felt her walls get tight around me so I took my self out .

Nicki - why did you -

I took her hair and flipped her so her face Was on the counter and her ass was towards me . I put myself back in her she was so tight . I groaned a bit and sped up she liked it when I went fast . She ain't never told me I just assumed.

Meek- what's my name

I slapped her ass and sped up as fast as possible. She moaned loudly.

Nicki- ...Shit ....

She moaned agian

Nicki- Daddyyyyyy

She screamed as she came on my dick. I didn't stop tho at this point her legs were shaking. I felt myself about to nut so I slowed down and came inside of her . She was on birth control so I ain't have to worry about her get pregnant. I pulled out and she got up .

I picked her up and carried her to the shower.

~

We was in the car going to Bankhead future and t.i was tryna be in the hood today. Give back a little I mean I was fine if it was just me meek but I gotta look out for my baby . I told ern to come meet us down here he was my shooter . We pulled up I parked and I seen him pull up beside us in a black Bentley. He brought pmon so I knew we was good .