Chapter 19

Nicki P.o.v ~

I woke up laying on something Cold in a dark room . I tried to look around but I couldn't see anything it was pitch black. My hands were tied to something but I couldn't make out what it was. I didn't know whether to scream or cry. What the hell happened ?!

Nicki- Hello ! Hello!

I screamed as loud as I could I don't think anybody heard me. I tried kicking the thing I was tied to it didn't budge.

Nicki- Where the hell am I ?! Helloooo can somebody get me the fuck out of here !!!

Nicki- Helloooooooo I know Yall motherfuckers here me !!!

Somebody finally came through the doors and I could see. It looked like a female.

Nicki- Who are you ?!

Alexis- Doesn't matter who I am

Nicki- Wait ain't you the girl from the jewelry store ??

Alexis - Shut up and let me explain why you're here

Nicki- you kidnapped me the fuck you mean shut up ?!

I felt a sharp pain in my cheek this bitch really slapped me . This hoe gotta go as soon as I get in contact with meek ass .

Alexis- Now shut the hell up hoe !

See I'm not even a fighter but this bitch was testing me .

Nicki- What do you even want ! I don't even know your crazy ass !

I tried to snatch away from this pipe they had me tied to . It wasn't working the rope was just getting tighter.

Alexis- I want Meek to be my baby daddy

I laughed hard yep this hoe was crazy .

Nicki- Bitch I then gave you Dante beta be happy with that dick and leave me the fuck alone !

Alexis- I'm over his I'm gonna make it one day ass . I need money and I know your lil boyfriend would pay anything to get you back .

Nicki- Bitch you want money

I laughed

Nicki- One thing we got is money I would of payed yo ass to stop talking to the damn paparazzi. Broke hoes disgust me doing anything for a dollar

Alexis- This is about being set for life I don't want Yall one time pay out . I want 18 years worth of checks.

Nicki- Your a sick bit-

I felt a hard slap on my cheek again. I yanked on that rope hard as fuck trying to get out. Everything in me was saying slap this hoe . My heart was racing a mile a minute.

Alexis- I'm gone leave you in here for another day or two and maybe you will learn who has the control.

Nicki- Wait wait !

She was gone and I was back in the pitch dark. I started to cry I wanted meek . Something started vibrating wait my phone. I tried to reach my hand in my pocket that was no use. I turned on the right and tried to slide it out nothing.

Nicki- Fuck ! Think Nicki think

I climbed on the pipe so I was hanging more so in the downward position. I had to be careful because I couldn't see anything. I shook my butt and eventually my phone fell out of my pocket . I got back on the floor and caught my breath. I pushed the phone in the middle of my lap and returned my missed call from meek . He answered on the first ring