Chapter Ten: Dean's Discovery

Dean's POV

I hadn't talked with Cas for a whole month by now, and it was worrying me. It was as if he didn't even want to talk to me anymore. It kinda hurt, and made me feel even worse about myself. I already didn't like the decision he made, but I desperately wanted to. I wanted to be happy for him. He seemed to be happy, anyways. Every time I saw him with Crowley, he was either laughing or smiling at him and his friends. He even sat in Crowley's lap at lunch whenever they sat outside. It made me jealous. Even more than I already was, too. And it gave me.. Conflicting feelings. I had to tell Cas about how I felt about him. And this time, I wouldn't take no for an answer.

-

I finally set a time to talk with him. I'd go up to him after study hall, trap him in the janitor's closet, and make him mine if I had to. I couldn't stand the way that nerd made me feel!

After I saw him walk towards the bathroom during study hall, I threw my plan out the window, and followed him. I tried to stay hidden as best as I could. And it worked for a while, until I ducked into an empty classroom, and stubbed my toe on the door. After a few seconds of cursing at everyone and everything on the damn planet, I peeked my head out the door and saw that Cas was with Crowley. They were talking. I couldn't really hear everything, but I could make some of it out.

"...Why can't I talk to him?"

"Because I said. He's aiming for you, y'know. And I don't like it when other people touch my things."

"Please Crowley..? I just want to talk to him again.. I already feel like I made the wrong decision..." Cas said, then he made a loud yelp sound. I.. I witnessed him being smacked across the face. Hard.

Crowley seemed pissed after that, and dragged him down the hall, going towards the bathrooms. I didn't want something much worse happen to Cas while he was in there with that animal, so I quickly beelined for the bathroom, but was caught by a hall monitor.

"What're you doing? Where's your hall pass?" He asked rudely, placing a hand on his hip. I rolled my eyes, and showed him my pass that I kept in my wallet, just in case. He read it over, and gave my wallet back. "Don't let me catch you out here without one, Winchester." He scoffed, and walked away. I sighed with relief, and went back to running towards the bathroom. I heard the sound of something breaking, and a yelp. I kicked open the door, and saw Crowley hit Cas again. This time with one of his Scottish vodka bottles. He stared at me with devilish eyes, and came towards me.

"Ello Dean-o. Sorry you had to see such a thing. Here, why don't I-"

I growled, and punched the asshole right in that big nose of his. He stumbled backwards, and hit the mirror behind him, shattering it to pieces. He then wiped the blood from his nose, and lunged at me with the broken bottle. I smacked it away, causing it to break into more pieces. I grabbed the snake by his throat, and thrust him up against the wall, using my height for an advantage. I held him there for a moment, squeezing harder and harder.

"Dean, old boy, can't we talk?" He coughed out, trying to get a breath in as he spoke. I glared at him.

"You really wanna talk while I'm choking the worthless life out of you? You're joking."

"No no, Dean-o! I-I've got a proposition for you."

"I'm listening.." I knew I wasn't going to like what this grease-ball was going to offer, but I'd do anything to keep Cas safe.