Chapter Six: Maybe, Baby

Castiel's POV

After I had removed myself from the forceful almost-kiss that the greasy-looking guy had planted on me, I turned and saw Dean staring in shock. I tried to explain to him, but he ran off before I could even open my mouth to say something. "He's upset.." I thought with a sigh as I slid down the wall, plopping down onto the cold hall floor. The greaser- guy or whatever stared at me, like he wanted something else from me.

"What do you want? You already pissed off my friend, and now he probably thinks we're dating or something." I said with a grunt.

"But I didn't even kiss you, Cassie. You put your hand over your mouth, remember?" He said with chuckle. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"So? You still kissed my hand."

"What does that have to do with anything? What, is he your boyfriend or something?"

"Let's just say 'or something..' Anyway, why'd you try to kiss me anyway? I don't even know your name!"

"I'm Crowley, and I did it just to freak you out, dork. It was a joke."

"Well it was hardly a joke to me!" I snorted. "You almost stole my first kiss."

"Ohh, really? Pfft.." He replied, starting to laugh. I rolled my eyes again, and stood up, cleaning the dirt off my pants. I turned to walk away and he stopped me. "Hey wait."

"What?"

"When can we do this again?" He asked with a wink, his terrible accent making an appearance. I snorted and scoffed at him, walking off toward my class.

After class, I went out to find Dean. I had to explain everything that happened, or I feared that he would hate me, and dislike me for the things that he saw.
I walked up to him in the hall, having him avoid my gaze. I sighed, and tried my best to apologize.

"Dean, what you saw was-"

"You smooching that grease-ball. Yeah Cas, I know what I saw."

"Dean is isn't like that I was-"

"What? Are you going to try and tell me that you were... Damn I don't know, forced into it or some crap like that?" He looked angry.. I stood beside him, pressed against the locker. I held my head in my hands and nodded to his response. He looked at me for a second, letting it process. "Oh crap Cas I-"

"It's okay Dean..."

"But that guy! He just.. Kissed you out of nowhere!"

"No he didn't Dean." I said with a sigh as I looked down at my feet. Dean seemed confused.

"Wait, what?"

"He didn't kiss me, Dean."

"But-"

"I covered my mouth with my hand. What you saw, was him kissing my hand.
"So... You're saying..?"

"He didn't kiss me. I'm still a "kissing" virgin." I said, with a slight chuckle. Dean stared at me with confusion. I chuckled nervously, and scratched the back of my head.

"So-" He stepped closer. "-you're saying that you've never kissed anyone before?"

I shyly nodded, and averted my eyes from him. He smirked and grabbed me by my tie, pulling me forward. "Dean what're you-" Before I could finish my sentence, I felt his lips touch mine. It was.. Different. But, a good kind of different. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the kiss, gently placing my hand on his back, and the other on his jacket sleeve. It was the nicest and most sensational thing I had ever done. And just when I felt Dean wrap a hand on my neck, I gently pulled back, resting against the locker. He stared at me in confusion.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"People were staring.." I said quietly. Dean turned around and saw that most other people in the hall were either staring at us, or silently whispering amongst each other.

"Don't you have a class to get to?" Dean asked with grunt, causing the people to scatter. He then turned to me, and planted another kiss onto my lips. "So, Cas, you wanna go out now?"

"Maybe.." I said with slight laugh, making Dean scowl. I kissed his cheek, then walked off toward my next class.