Chapter Five: Cassie and Crowley Sitting in A Tree

Dean's POV

It was right after gym class, and I had seen something I really wished I hadn't. I had to tell the guys, I had to tell Sam.... I had to tell everybody! I raced out of the hall, hearing someone call my name just as I jetted out of there. I didn't stay, and the sound of my name being called didn't effect me at all. I just kept running, and running.
After I had finally slowed down, I made it to my Biology class, and slid in just as the bell rang.
"Mr. Winchester, you're late.." My evil dinosaur-like teacher screeched as I sat in my desk.
"No way! Didn't you see me slide in here like a baseball player?" I asked, chuckling a bit at my accomplishment. She just rolled her eyes, and counted me tardy anyways. Which, was entirely annoying and uncalled for.
I complained about it to my friend Benny, and he just shrugged it off, and told me that she's just cranky from hormones or something. "More like she's got something up her ass.." I thought with a laugh, as I looked down at the worksheet she had given us. It was a whole trade-and-grade type thing, and I got Castiel's paper. "He's from a different class period.. Why do I have to grade his paper?" I groaned, and looked over his lab report. It wasn't half bad. But, I recalled upon what I had seen earlier, and I made sure to give him a terrible grade on it. I felt both proud, and guily about doing it, but it was my revenge. Revenge on the stupid, dorky little nerd who messed with my head. I sighed, and laid my head on my desk, sulking and groaning slightly. Benny tapped my shoulder, and asked what was wrong.
"Dean, seriously, what's wrong with you, man? You're normally even more cocky to Ms. E. Did somebody die or something?"
"No Benny, don't worry about it. I'm fine, really."
"No you're not. You're sulking, sighing, and groaning. All signs of something that went bad. Did your girl break up with you?"
"No, I broke up with her three days ago."
"Then what happened?"
I sighed, and told Benny about what I saw. He just laughed, and thought I was kidding. When I didn't laugh along with him, he knew I wasn't messing around. He actually was a bit shocked about the whole "I'm bi" thing. But, all-in-all, he wasn't judgemental at all. It made me feel a little better about telling him.
"So you're-"
"Yep."
"And he's-"
"Yep."
"Wow, and he did that with-"
"Yep. Now stop asking stupid questions, Benny."
"Sorry Dean, but uh, do you think they're... Y'know?"
"I doubt it. Cas would never do that when he knows that I like him. That's just straight bullshit."
"Well, you'll just have to ask him then, Dean."
I sighed, and nodded. "You're right Benny... I should ask. I'll go hunt him down after class."
"Atta boy, Dean-o." He said with a chuckle, and turned around to continue grading the homework. I groaned again, and face-planted into my desk, frustrated and slightly pissed off.
"I need to know.." I thought with a sigh, and sat there until class was over, thinking about what Cas was going to say about what I saw.