Chapter 8.

The next day there was a fight. And it was all Mangle's fault.
Foxy, Toy Chica and Mangle were all chatting when Chica walked into the room. She frowned when she saw TC sitting there. Mangle saw and got angry.
"Stop being a brat!" She shouted.
"I'm not a brat, you are." Chica muttered.
Mangle still heard. "Shut your ugly face." She said.
Chica was now really angry. "Toy Chica can fight her own battles you know...." She said.
"Yeah, but I'm her best friend and I'm sticking up for her." Mangle snapped.
"Whatever."
Mangle face went bright red with anger. She hates it when people say 'whatever'. She stood up.
Chica walked towards her. "You wanna fight?" She snarled.
"No."
"Your a chicken!"
Mangle shook her head. "No your a chicken. And you actually are." She snapped. "And actually, I will fight with you!!"
Foxy and Toy Chica stood there, in shock. Mangle seemed to be winning. She kept going up on the ceiling (even though she's not broken anymore) and grabbing Chica. Foxy and Toy Chica could tell that Chica was scared of Mangle when she picked her up.
Toy Chica had had enough. She grabbed Chica and she grabbed Mangle. "Stop it!!" She shouted.
"No, you stop it!" Screamed Chica. She grabbed her sister and threw her across the room.
"Chi!" Foxy screamed.
"Oh no!! Chi-Chi!" Screamed Mangle.
To be continued......