Chapter 6.

Foxy and Toy Chica met in the Show Stage.
"Hi! You ready?" Foxy said.
"Yep!" Toy Chica answered. "I've been looking forward to this all day, Foxy!"
"Same here, Toy Chica!"
Then the two animatronics walked towards the exit. Toy Chica shyly took hold off Foxy's hand. Foxy beamed. They walked outside and across the road to the Night-Park. The park was beautiful!! There were lights everywhere! There was a bush full of glow in the dark flowers. Foxy grabbed one and put it in TC's hair. "It's beautiful, just like you!" He said.
Toy Chica blushed profusely. "Thank you!" She giggled.
Then they sat on the bench and chatted and laughed. Eventually Toy Chica asked Foxy if he wanted to go back to the pizzeria and play arcade games. Foxy said yes. So Foxy and Toy Chica went back to the pizzeria and went into the Game Area. They played Toy Bonnie's arcade game, Music Legend. They played Toy Freddy's arcade game, Fazbear Frenzy. They played Mangle's arcade game, Mangly Fun. And then they played Toy Chica's arcade game, Pizza Party!!
"I love your game Chi!" Foxy said.
"Thanks Foxy!" Toy Chica replied, happily.
Then they hugged. Foxy really wanted to tell TC that he loved her. Once they had hugged, had gave it a try.
"Chi-Chi?"
"Yes, Foxy?"
"Uh, can I tell you something?" Foxy asked, blushing.
"Of course!!" TC beamed.
"Uh....I.....I.......I.......uh-"
"I love you too!" Toy Chica said.
Foxy gasped. TC beamed again. Foxy beamed back. Then, Foxy and Toy Chica kissed.
Finally, the two lovebirds walked away, hand-in-hand. I think you could say they were now a couple!!!! But Chica had been watching. And she was not happy.....
To be continued.......