Chapter 7.

Toy Chica's life was now perfect because she had Foxy as a boyfriend! But sometimes, she couldn't help thinking that her sister was stalking her! She always looked angry and whenever she passed her sister she shoved her. So Toy Chica decided to give her a slice of pizza to cheer her up. She told Foxy about this. "Well, I'm coming with you. Your sister is obviously jealous that your my girlfriend and she's not, so she might try and hurt you." He said.
"Okay then." Toy Chica agreed.
So Foxy and Toy Chica made they're way down to parts/service. They nocked on the door. Chica opened it. She looked really angry. "Oh hi." She grumped.
"Ahoy." Foxy said, making Toy Chica laugh.
"Hey sis!!!!! Me and Foxy have thought you looked really down in the dumps for the past few weeks so we bought you some pizza!" Toy Chica said cheerfully.
Chica scowled at her little sister. She looked down at the pizza slice. "I don't like pepperoni pizza." She said.
"But you ate it before! Remember? Me, you and Mangle had a girls night and you a-"
"Shut up!" Chica shouted. Then she tried to punch TC.
Foxy grabbed his girlfriend and pulled her away from Chica. He hugged her protectively. "Don't you dare punch her! What's she ever done to you??" He snarled.
"She's done lots of things to me!" Chica snapped back.
"Like what?"
"Oh, like kissing you three weeks ago! Like being your girlfriend! AND LIKE RUINING MY FLIPPING LIFE!" She screamed.
Toy Chica was upset. She tried hard not to cry. Foxy could sense this. He hugged her even tighter. Then he walked off with her. Chica slammed the door closed. She felt bad for saying that her little sister had ruined her life. But she couldn't take it back.
Foxy put his two hands on Chi-Chi's shoulders. "Don't listen to her, okay?" He said.
"Okay." TC said.