Chapter 3.

Foxy and Toy Chica walked down the hallway together. "I wish they would stop singing that stupid song." Foxy said. Toy Chica nodded. "I know. It's really annoying!" She agreed.
The two animatronics went down to the Show Stage. Chica was there. When she saw Foxy she stood up and walked over to him. "Hi Foxy." She said in this disgusting flirty voice.
"Oh hi Chica..." Foxy said, blushing. Toy Chica started to worry that Foxy loved her sister instead of her. He seemed much more confident with her and they kept laughing. Toy Chica felt a bit left out. Foxy tried to keep her in the conversation, but Chica just starting talking about something TC didn't understand, when he did so. In the end, Toy Chica was sure that Foxy loved her sister. "Uh, Foxy. I'm gonna go." She said.
"Yeah go." Chica said happily.
"No! Toy Chica, if your going then I'll come too! I want to ask you something." Foxy said.
"Oh, okay then!" Toy Chica replied, starting to get excited. Chica looked angry.
"I'll see you later then, babe." She said, winking at Foxy.
"Do you go out with Chica?" TC asked.
"No. I don't have a clue why she called me babe!" Laughed Foxy.
"She's crazy!" Giggled TC. "So what did you want to ask me?"